Three | talks

•*•

*•*

*•*

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 | 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝚂

𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟝

Elizabeth and Roxy both escaped the widows with the help of some Kingsmen men, which Elizabeth didn't know since the man were only speaking to Roxy through the glasses which is why they made it out alive.

They were walking down the streets of Budapest for about a good ten minutes when they have found a near by store with things they need, Elizabeth arm had been injured when they were blown up in a car they stole.

They walked into the store immediately looking for things they need, "if the red room is still active the. where is it?" Roxy asked picking up a bag of chips.

"I have no idea." Elizabeth kept her answer short, looking for anything that could help her arm.
"He moves location constantly, and every widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security."

Elizabeth grabbed two boxes of gauze to use for her arm, "I'm just finding it hard to believe that he could stay off my radar." Roxy told her making the other sister look up at her.

"Well, it's not smart to attack a Kingsman if you want to stay hidden, I mean the clue is in the name. Dreykiv kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you." Elizabeth tells her grabbing a small bottle of tequila.

"Wait? What are the bigs one?" Roxy asked, her eyebrows were furrowed staring at the side of her sisters face.

"Well, I doubt the man or women your speaking with through those glasses had to take an ibuprofen after a fight." Elizabeth told her looking down at the items in her hands then up at her sister. "Where did you think I was all this time?"

Roxy cleared her throat moving passed her towards the sink behind Elizabeth. "I thought you got out and were living a normal life." Roxy answered washing her hands.

"And you just never made contact again?" Elizabeth thinks her sister forget about her after the years they spent apart but a small part of her hoped it wasn't true and she did try looking for her.

"Honestly I thought you didn't wanna see me." Roxy dried her hands.

Elizabeth scoffs walking towards the cashier.
"Bullshit, you just didn't want your baby sister to tag along whilst you saved the word with the cool kids."

Roxy walked towards the cashier. "You and I didn't really spent most of our childhood together, so I don't think we are really considered family."