SAMUEL KING

Tomaz. Tomaz Wellington. Tomaz Rain-wild Wellington. Fuck, why wouldn't he look at me?

Tom had only looked up from his desk once and that was when I had entered his office twenty minutes ago. It looked more like a small library than a office, but Tom said he grew up in here, and it was the room he was most comfortable in. It was strange to me that he wasn't the most comfortable in his own room, but I could take a pretty good guess as to why.

It had only been a day, but in the 24 hours I had been here, I had realized something. There wasn't shit to do. And I felt horrible for saying that because technically there were things to do. There were so many things I could keep myself occupied with like the home theater, the gaming room, the indoor and outdoor pool, and yet I wanted nothing more than to be wherever Tom was. I didn't want to play Overwatch (whatever the fuck that was) or watch Shameless for the fifth time (Ian may be hot but Tom was hotter and he was within walking distance) or even freeze my nipples off in the outdoor pool (seriously why was it so cold, it's the middle of June.)

Goddamn it, I wanted Tom fucking Wells. And he was sitting right in front of me and I couldn't even manage to steal his attention for more than a second. What was so important that you could ignore a hot blonde twink flaunting around in one of your own shirts? Fucking wreck me already.

I didn't want to wait another whole day when I'm literally right here, consenting very very visibly that I would like to be fucked, preferably on the desk with the paperwork that was getting more attention than me.

"Tom."

He didn't even raise a brow, "Mm?"

"When can we go back to the city? I'm used to people, and it's basically no man's land here," I pouted, extra dramatically for effect.

"When said people don't want to use your head as a decor piece." He replied, scribbling words down and hacking away at his computer.

"But I don't like it here. It's gloomy, and depressing, and I'd rather become decoration than stay here and watch you ignore someone as hot as me seducing you."

Tom's lips twitched like he was fighting back a smile, "Seducing, huh? Must be doing a terrible job if you can't even manage to take my eyes away from boring paperwork."

This sounded like a challenge to me. Maybe wearing his shirt wasn't enough. But maybe wearing nothing at all was. Smirking, I grabbed the ends of the way too large shirt, and swiftly slipped it over my head, carelessly dropping it to the floor.

Almost immediately, his eyes were on me. His hand was clenched around the pen he held, and his jaw tight. His eyes held mine, they never dropped lower than my face. Interesting.

"Put the shirt back on, Samuel."

I walked closer until I was standing a few inches from his desk, leaning forward with my palms on the brown wood.

"Why? Are you distracted? Not doing such a terrible job now, am I?" I smiled at him, teeth and all. And I watched the last of his control slip as he let his eyes travel down below my face. They rested on my chest, then my nipples, then my navel where my belly piercing was. His lips parted, before his eyes darted back up to mine.

"It's only Sunday, Sammy. You're not legal yet." He said, almost like he was trying to remind himself.

"Close enough, right? One day is nothing." I assured, leaning closer. Tom didn't move a inch, neither closer toward me or farther away.

"You're just bored from the lack of human interaction," He said, eyes back on my torso now, focused on my piercing.

"Bored and horny. Pick one and fix it. Choose wisely," I teased, inching closer towards him.

"I can't take you into the city, Sammy. It's too risky. We'd be followed immediately."

Through hooded eyes, I smirked up at him, being shorter even when he was sitting down.

"Darn, that's a shame. Only one option left then. Fuck me." Tom looked at me strangely, like such vulgar words shouldn't be coming from such innocent lips like mine. But he should know better.

Tom stood, and I shook in excitement, practically bouncing on my feet. He was going to do it. He was finally going to make me cry in the best way. He walked the short distance around the desk to get to me, and lifted my chin so I was forced to look up at him.

He leaned down, and I froze because my brain had a fucking shortage at the fact that he was about to kiss me.

His lips pecked the corner of my lips, and they trailed to my ear. "I'll take you to the city but only if my men are with us the entire way. As for your other problem, you'll just have to wait for Monday. You'll be good for me though, won't you?"

My eyes stayed shut, but I nodded almost robotically. Sad, but flustered that I'd fallen for such a shitty trick, I stole a kiss from his lips anyway.

"I'll try, but I'm much more better at being bad."

next chapter, i'm going to properly introduce larson and evan (tom's guards/men) and things may or may not get really hectic... also, monday is right around the corner and sammy should say his prayers because tom is a fucking BEAST ;))) hope you enjoyed the steamy chapter, because trust me, it gets worse.

-mason <33