🌸CHAPTER: 34

Xx: look who we have here
(Yn falls)
Yn: (looks back) suga??! And rm??!
Rm: what do you think you are doing.
Yn: i-i was (stand-ups from the Floor)
Suga: were you thinking of skipping class and going out of school to have fun?
Huh!
Yn: (this cat he is purposely adding patrol in fire!! This damn  cat🐈🐈)

Rm; well I have to say yn that you really have so much confidence,
To think that a shortie like you will cross this wall.
Yn: who are you calling short I am not.
Rm: hm. Whatever.
Suga: now get to the point and tell us where are you going??
Rm; (sigh) (look at her knees she maybe got hurt while trying to climb)
This girl.

(When Rm notice that yn's knees were hurt he took out his handkerchief and then bend down and wrap it around her knees).

Yn: (he scared me when he bends down i didn't know that he was this considerate.)

Rm: all done (stands up).
Y: th- thank you.
Rm : it's nothing now tell us where you were going??

Yn: (what should I do) (should I tell them but what should I say that mom call me and i have to be there no i can't say they might think that i am making excuses)

Suga : (while waves his hand in front of yn's face) comee back to earth yn.
Come back to your sence.

Yn: oh i was just thinking something.

Rm: tell us where were you going.
Yn: why should I?

Rm: cause i am your Oppa.

Yn: (as if) ( i think i should just make an excuse cause they will just ask more questions like why i am going and more like that)

Yn: well i just want to look around the city 🌆🌆.

Rm: and what is that supposed to mean?
Yn: well you know I am in Korea for a quite while but still, I didn't get to see around so..(bite lips).

Suga: so you were skipping the classes.
ohho

Yn: i was not.
Rm: didn't you say that-
Yn: yeah I said that but I don't have classes anymore.
Rm: you can go after school now go back to your class.
Yn: I can't.
Rm: why?.

Yn: I have some work to do after school.

Rm: n-.
Yn: Oppa please (shows puppy eyes)

( Then suddenly Suga jump and sit on the wall and extended his hand towards yn).

Yn: what ?.
Suga: didn't you say you want to look around so take my hand now.

Yn: {is he serious whatever}? {takes suga hands and try to climb on the wall}

Rm: here {bend down so yn can step on his shoulder then she can climb on the wall}

Yn: {are they really helping me?}

{removes shoes}

Rm: what are you doing?

yn: how I can step on you with my shoes on? but please throw them back once I reach another side of the wall.

Suge:yn my hand is hurting so come fast. 

yn: oh sorry.
( Then yn takes Suga's hand  and step on Namjoon's shoulder and climb up)