🌸 CHAPTER : 53

Kai pov.
I  was worried what Yn might be doing.  And after what happened Chen is not thinking properly  he has already made a plan to make bts suffer.
  Well you all must be wondering why we are sure that yn was innocent even after looking at proof.
Well firstly no. Okay you might think  that she might have another phone she is too dumb to take care of one and U think about 2nd phone.
And about voice there are many gadgets that might help you to make the voice similar.

I still remembered when she lives with us she accidently bump into me while running to brother and she apologise to me like millions time even she gave me her desert.
And after spending some time with her I begin to fall for her more.
I was becoming obsessed with her. But I know if I put restrictions on her or lock her up she will  be afraid of me.
So i just tried to be with her all the time.
And then I  discussed with my family but there was 2 problems 1 st her age she is like 5 or 4 year younger than me and 2nd her family members didn't allowed . At that point I know I had to just claim her mine but then her mother. .. no not mother that witch divorce her husband and Take yn with her . Well we don't know how but she won the case . Well one reason might be because her father withdrawn himself from underworld cause of yn she was afraid of fights . Blood and more.
I might gusse why did her dad do that cause he might be afraid that someone might try to hurt yn so he didn't wanted any new enemy.
She was just like a drug so additied.  But she was a flower too. Too fragile to weak and thats make you protect her even more.
And even i didn't focus on these mafia things that fucking whore played her card and take yn from away us.
We didn't have the power of mafia from that time and we didn't think that she might have a great back .
And that's how yn is with that whore and those mother fucxers.
Ajhhhhhh what should I do ...
I had to do some thing so that so won't hurt her...and I am 100 % sure that this might be that witch's doing.

Ajhhhhhh let's focus on how we can take yn from them. Because they are much powerful then us.

(Sign) Yn wait a little longer I will clearly get you back this time.

Xxx pov.

Servant: boss we have planned a accident as you told us too.

Boss : hmm (while playing with knife )
Now she will know the result of hurting my baby...

I will make sure that she will never hurt my yn.

(Flashback )
(Coming back from bts mansion )

Butler : Sir you are back early?  Is everything okay?
Xx : fuck if those bastards hadn't come in I would have been with my yn.

Butler : Sir what are you talking about?  ( while taking his coat from him )

Xx : her new brothers. 
Butler : oh you are talking about BTS I also heard that -

Xx : ahhhhhhhh what the fuck.  I want yn ..

Butler: Sir please calm down.  (While shivering )

Xx : give me my phone it's in coat I have to see if she has agreed to come.

Butler : yes (while searching phone in his coat ) Sir here.

Xx : hey are you playing dumb I asked for my phone.

Butler : Sir I am playing this is the one I found in your pocket Sir.

Xx : what the actual fuck.

Xx : wait wait.... ah I get it my phone might be switched there shit.

Butler : what happened Sir.

Xx : nothing throw this wait.
(There might be some information In this. ) hey liston call Andrew.

Butler : okay Sir.

(After sometime )

Andrew : damn this was hard.

Xx : did you crake it or not.

Andrew : yeah here .
(While giving him phone)

Xx (searching through phone) There really isn't any information.
Let's check gallery too but I doubt If I really found something -wait a minute.
What the heck is this video.

(Watching yn video getting beaten by her mother )

Xx : wahhh this bitch really think that she can hurt my yn like this.
Ahh my yn . Shh Shh don't cry I will come for rescue you ...
(While talking to phone ) and your oppa will punish bad people okay.
Shh shhh.

End of flashback.

Xx : but make sure Kim don't get in our way.

And don't let anyone know about this.

Xx : now you will see what happens when you mess up with me .

End of chapter .
hope you like it.
And follow me and vote for the next chapter.
Okay so you have two options.
Either vote and comment.
Or follow and vote.
Choice is yours