𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Aurora kept me up all night

Aurora kept me up all night. Her thoughts not so quiet as she spoke every thought that she had. I didn't mind though. My heads been silent for so long that any chatter is a blessed relief.

The next morning, I got dressed and headed straight down to Harry's office, not being able to stomach any breakfast. Today, Minerva will be executed and Delilah will be left to spend the rest of her life in a cell.

When I got to the office, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Xena, Niall and Genevieve were already there, causing me to pause in the doorway, not expecting so many people.

Harry smiles at me and I smile back, the Mate Bond kicking in.

"Come in, my love. We were just discussing the Witch and moving forward."

He tells me and I nod, approaching his desk. Everyone watches my every move.

"What about Minerva? After her execution today, she'll be forgotten, right?"

I ask, eyeing him. He nods.

"Yes, but, we have to execute her in a way that warns off all others that dare to challenge the Crown."

He explains and I nod slowly. As much as I don't like it, he makes a good point. It's the only way to make sure that our Pack is safe.

"I understand. Do what you have to do."

I say and Harry nods.

"Zayn? Xena? Be ready to collect the Witch. She dies in an hour."

Harry says and the duo nod, leaving the room.

"Niall? Genevieve? Go and collect Delilah. Return her to the cells."

He says and they nod, leaving as well.

"Louis? Follow after Zayn and Xena. Make sure there are no issues. Liam? Follow after Niall and Genevieve. I don't see Delilah's parents making it easy for them."

He says and the two nod, leaving the office. I turn to Harry with a sigh.

"And then there were two."