𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Penelope had told the Ranked Wolves about the plan to return the Alpha King to them. They all quickly rushed to the Pack House, hoping that they would find Harry and not Hudson at the realm. 

They stop short of the door to the office. Louis raises his hand and knocks on the door. They wait. No response. Biting the bullet, Louis pushes the door open.

"Wait here."

Liam tells Xena and Amelia, who nod, not bothering to argue. Now wasn't the time. The four of them shuffle into the room.

The sight is a confusing one.

Harry is sat on the ground, his back to the bookcase as he stares down at a photo of himself and Adira that he had framed on his desk.

"H?"

Louis questions, taking a step in the broken Alpha's direction. Harry's eyes close in pain.

"Louis?"

He questions, his voice sounding raspy and raw. Louis nods, approaching the man. 

"Yeah, buddy, I'm here. We're all here."

He says and the others follow Louis over to Harry. Louis kneels down, looking at his best friend with a glum expression.

"What have I done?"

He mutters, shaking his head. Louis sighs, not knowing a single word that could help his best friend at that moment.

"It wasn't you. It wasn't even fully Hudson. Cassidy had cast a spell, similar to Adira's with Aurora. Only more stronger."

Liam says and Harry's frowns.

"But, it's broken now. Adira broke it."

Zayn says and Harry's head raises at the mention of his Mate and he looks at each of his friends before settling his gaze onto Louis.

"Adira? Where is she? She probably hates me."

He says, shaking his head and pinching the bridge of his nose. Louis sighs.

"She doesn't hate you. She and Genevieve broke the spell, so, they could return you to us. They should be back here within a couple of days."

Niall smiles, but, before Harry could reply, the door bursts open, Penelope, Xena and Amelia rushing inside. Louis stands abruptly. 

"Witch! What is the meaning of this?!"

He demands, his eyes flashing to his Wolf. Penelope lowers her head in respect.

"I apologise, Beta, but, Alpha? Bessy just contacted me through a magical link. Vampire's have invaded the village where she, the other Witches, the Luna Queen and the Omega are."