《◇♡◇》

Dunkins pov

I was walking with my super hot crushes Wyatt and robbie and the other disappointments Andrew was dragging Scarlets corpse so I stop everything by screaming "I WANNA FUCK FREDDY FAZBALLS" so now everyone stopped and looked at me like I'm insane which yes and I did black magic to bring scarlet back she's now alive alive she meowed so Wyatt started to moun rlly loud to drown it out. The fatass friend started to eat a cat he pulled out of no where me and robbie were looking into eachothers eyes it felt like years until Wyatt spoke up "omg valentine it so funny and hot and ur such daddy" fayea is still holding Wyatt at gunpoint btw the bell rang so me being the eboy I am I dramatically went to class while blasting my chemical romance now I'm in class with whoever else is in my class (idk who in there just use ur imagination) after class, Wyatt was reading 'Choatic duel discord x Joey wheeler' (pls read I recommend it's amazing) goeff was petting a horse he pulled out his ass he named that horse rainbow dash it was a gay horse with white hair and while robbie is making a noose fun for the family! Fatass is eating  a table with the side of gallon of Kectchup fayea is crying in the corner she crying cuz uncle grandpa (if u know u know). Scarlet then screamed "OMG WUT IS THAT!!!" Everyone turned around and see...
To be continued