Her

Jin pov:
it was her... it was my baby. I looked at her face. She was so pale. I looked at her for a long time. She had her eyes closed while listening to music. Damn I feel so bad for her. She went trough so much and I just watched it all. But I have to her back. While I was looking at her she slowly opened her eyes. We got eye contact. It looked like she was trying to recognise me. And I think she did cuz she widened her eyes and started to panic. She quickly stood up and walked to the other side of the train.

Y/n POV: 
I was chilling listening to music closing my eyes. I decided too look around cuz I felt someone was staring at me. And I was right. There was a man sitting across me am staring at my small figure. I stared back. But something was wrong. He looked to familiar. I looked closely and that's when I saw it. It was Jin. I panicked and stood up. I could see him flinching. I quickly ran-walked towards the other side of the train. And sat down. I looked at the buss stopper screen and saw that the next stop is in 2 minutes. I was so lucky. I got up again and went towards the closest door and waited for us to arrive.

Jin  POV:
I saw her sitting down and look at the screen for next stops. She was trembling. Omg I feel so bad for making her feel scared . But I got to take her back to the others. I want me to find her and not the others because they will take it too rough.
When the train stopped I waited for her to walk out. When she got out I got up and followed her.

Y/n pov:
I stepped out off the train and looked back. He was following me. Oh shit. I started to speed walk out of the station and into a taxi

Jin pov:
I saw her getting into a taxi. I stopped a taxi myself and told the driver to follow that taxi.

Y/n pov :
I looked back but I couldn't see him so guess I got him off my track. Yessss. The car stopped at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. I got confused. I'm pretty sure I told him to drive to the closest hotel. The driver looked back at me and said something. " I'm sorry" I got confused and suddenly the driver went out and someone went in. I was j hope...