The night

Y/N POV: I woke up tied to a bed. This place looks so familiar. It's the guest's room. I started to remember what happened. Then I panicked. I messed up. I tried with all my strength to get free from the ropes but there was no use. If  I just hadn't ha ran away I wouldn't be in this situation. I was laying there trying to get out when I suddenly heard footsteps approaching the door. 

Fuck. The door flew open. The boys walked slowly in smirking dressed in suits. " Well Well Well Y/n," Jin said holding his hand in his pockets. " Really though you would come far didn't you," Jimin said. The boys walked toward the bed. " I-i-im sorry please forgive me" You stuttered in fear. Jungkook walked towards the bed and sat down. "Baby, we warned you to not run away. Enjoy the consequences" He said hovering above u. Jungkook started kissing you roughly.  "MmFmmfmmfmf" You tried to say something but it was useless.

You then felt several hands rounding your body. Hands were touching your thighs stomach and butt. You could hear them undressing. Jungkook traveled his hand down to your area. He began rubbing it slowly. You were about to moan but it felt so wrong. You tried to hold it in but you just couldn't resist it. " Ahh~" You slightly moaned in jungkooks ear. " Yea baby moan for me" He went faster. You were a moaning mess. You were so close cumming but he stopped. before you could say anything jungkook went of you and jin hovered over you fully naked.