ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟. 👨‍👨‍👦

(A/N) this means that the drivers are speaking in their native language.

Lance watches on how Checo is pacing around the dining room, speaking rapidly Spanish to the other person on the phone. Tapping his fingers on the table as he is getting so nervous about the Spanish as he doesn't understand it one bit.

Checo was rapidly speaking Spanish to his ex-wife, who has been telling Checo that she has found a new man. He is happy for her but they didn't have the best break up, it was rather a bit of a fight. They had split with major fights and throwing stuff at each other.

It had always been paradise between his ex and him, they were in so much love. Checo got his ex-wife everything that she would have wanted and got her even the most expansive things she would want while they started dating with each other. It was like they were made for each other, they looked so in love and they would always talk about how they would get married.

Checo had been smitten with his ex-wife, they would go to races together. Go on holidays and have so many fun trips with each other. They had the time of their lives, Checo had a woman to love and was super smitten with her while she had the amount of money she had always wanted.

One year after they had started dating, Checo had popped the question and asked his ex-wife to marry him. she had said yes but she wasn't happy about the small size of the diamond that was on the ring. She had found the ring too simple and to small but she had kept her mouth for the time as she was in charge of the weeding planning and he hadn't given her a budget for it.

Checo's ex-wife had made the most extravagant wedding she was able to do. Making sure that she had the most expensive and most beautiful dress she could find, only to show to the world that she had the best and most expensive wedding. She has been super happy i=with her expensive wedding ring.

They had soon after a little kid, Sergio Jr. also known as Junior or Chequito to the most people. She had hated the fact that she was pregnant and that her beach body was ruined after that. She didn't want a child and she had told Checo that so many times as she would only care for it and keep it as she wanted the allowance that Checo would give her.

Once the baby had been born, Checo and his ex-wife had started to fight as she had been sneaking out and dropping Chequito constantly with Checo's parents. Checo was losing the love he once had with her and when he came home a day earlier, he had found his back then wife in bed with some random stranger. That's when their major fights started, with Chequito just being only a few months old.

Once Lance came to the sport, he had fallen in love almost immediately with the young Canadian. The Mexican was starting to realize that he was falling out of love with his ex-wife, as the fights kept on getting worse over the next two years as he didn't want to have his son grow up in a life where his mom and dad aren't together.

But in the end, Checo had told his ex-wife that he wanted a divorce and she had agreed, she had found a more rich man to be with. So she took Chequito as Checo had to be racing too much to look after his child, who was now growing up without his dad in his life.

Checo rubs a hand over his face as he listens to his ex-wife yell at him over the fact that she hates Chequito so much that she doesn't want the bratty child in her care anymore. The Mexican had been so done with his ex-wife for constantly complaining about having their child in her care as her new fiancée doesn't want the child too.

"Fine! I will discuss with the others to see if Chequito can come to me!" Checo mutters in Spanish.

Lance looks up when he hears Chequito, knowing that he has seen the kid once or twice and he has always wanted to get to know the son of his now boyfriend. Lance hopes he can pick up a few other words but he fails to understand much more.