ꉣꋪꂦ꒒ꂦꁅꀎꍟ

Lyza was long carried off. The last glimpse Asiza got of her, she'd been barely conscious and drowning in her own blood. The terriers weren't exactly gentle creatures- if they were sent to do something, that thing would surely be done with the most violence possible.

Asiza had showed up too late. Lyza's death would be their fault. The Misura stood behind Asiza with a grim but satisfied look on his face. Sick colors blistered Asiza's skin, making hard scarlet rage boil her mind's lake. The colors hung heavy in the air: sickly lavender shades and sticky, determined navy from the Misura muddled with the ruby, determined, feral anger from the terrier beast. Blood the same color as its emotions dripped sickeningly from its jaws, mixing with the foaming saliva. Asiza mustered the swirling crimson scream that had been building from the moment they met the Misura and shaped it into something partly coherent. They don't remember what they said. All they knew is the Misura left silently, taking with him any chance of Asiza going back to his normal life.

Asiza faced the mirror on the wall, watching with detached interest as red hair sprouted out of her head, her skin lightened and marked with freckles, and their eyes solidified in color to a vivid green. She spread her fingers on the wall, their skin glowing as the bloodstains dissolved into the brightly painted surface.

She was Lyza, at least for now.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

丂ㄖ几Ꮆ ㄖ千 ㄒ卄乇千ㄖ尺乇丂ㄒ

╰•★★ ƈơ℘ყཞıɠɧɬ 2022 ★★•╯
ꋪꄲꅐꋬꋊ ꒒ꏂ꒦꒐ꇙꋬꌦ