Chapter 2

The next Day
Salvatore's boarding house
General POV

Bonnie was pissed no actually she was beyond pissed she had woke up at 5 ready to go to school but she found out it was canceled because of a "gas leak" which she knew was code for Elena is in danger again come to the boarding house. She was so mad she didn't even notice what outfit she had picked out but wouldn't have cared either way it wasn't like she cared about anyone over there's opinion.

She pulled up infront of the boarding house and got out of the car ( Feel free to imagine any song of your choice playing in the background) she was wearing the outfit in the description ( she didn't even remember she owned the outfit she had bought it during her bad girl faze looking back at it was just adorable). Once she reached the door she opened it and went into the living room she got out of class ignoring the eyes of everyone in the room support herself some bourbon then she sat on the couch with her legs crossed " did I miss anything" she said. Caroline was surprised but not of the reason you would think she had seen that outfit before It was whenBonnie went through her "bad girl" faze she remembered it vividly it was the first time they both tried alcohol and they both lost their virginity, it was really fun and it was also the time bonnie got tattoo. Elena had the same thoughts in her head she remember how hard it was to get Bonnie out of that phase she honestly don't want to deal with it again. Damon had never seen Bonnie wear something like that this was going to be interesting. Stefan I was just annoyed that Bonnie was late but he didn't fail to notice how good she looked.
I'm sorry I didn't post this part I was working on it and I finished but I forgot to post it while I was  working on another book.