Chapter 11

*1 week later*

I hate the feeling that I'm worthless and nobody wants be with me because I'm so ugly and not good enough to be with them.

I woke up with headache. It felt like my head was going to explode. I'm tired of feeling pain every single morning.

I started to scream because of my pains. My mom ran into my room.

- WHAT'S GOING ON? my mom asked.

- I couldn't find my headphones, I lied.

I searched one more time in my bed, I found them under my pillow (I knew they were there)

- I found them! I said.

- Take care of your things! Please remember where you lay them so you can find them again! My mom said.

- Yes mom, I promise.

I took my cloths and put them on. I sighed, another day in hell aka school.

I walked slowly to school. I don't care if I'm late for class.

I saw someone at the school door. I hope that it's not the person I think it is.

Oh no! it's Jasmine. Fuck. She's waiting for me.

- Well hello there! Jasmine said.

I had a thought in my mind that she was planning something.

- Do you want to go in? Jasmine said with sarcasm

- Y..yes, I said

- Well that's too bad because you can't, Jasmine said.

She grabbed my arm and pushed me to the ground.

- NO! PLEASE! I screamed of fear.

But it was too late. Jasmine and her gang pushed and kicked me. They pushed me in face and my stomach. It felt like I was going to be blind at the moment.

Everything was black for 2 minutes. When I woke up, they were gone.

I saw blood on the ground, it was from my face. My lip was bleeding.

It took 10 seconds until I realized what happened. I couldn't feel myself at the moment.

I was outside school bleeding and destroyed and no one saw it.

No one knows that I'm here. I tried to pull myself up. It was hard.

My body is weak, I can barely walk. I tried my best to walk home. I don't want to be in school anymore.

After 25 minutes was I finally home. I wrote a message on my phone to Louise that said:

"Hi Louise! I hope you're reading this  because it's very important. I just wanted to thank you for trying your best to protect me, but I can't do this anymore. You've been an amazing friend! I love you so much. But this's a goodbye. Hope you'll have a better life without me. I'll be in a better place now aka heaven. Please don't be mad because everything will be better without me, I promise. Hugs from Ella"

I waited 5 seconds and clicked on send. I left my phone on my bed.

My house is a big and high house so the risk that a jump from the roof that can be someone's death is high.

I climbed to the top of my roof. I'm prepared to jump. I took a deep breath and then I took a step out- one more step and I'm on the ground.

I was about to take the other step when I heard someone scream:

- ELLA NO!!!!!

It was Louise' voice. I recognized that voice.

- I'm sorry, I said with tears.

- Ella please take a step back! Louise said.

- No. I don't want to do that! I said.

- E..Ella please... Louise cried.

- I..I'm sorry.

Louise saw that I was about to take the next step. She ran towards to me.

- ELLA NO! She said and grabbed me.

- Please Louise! Let me do it!

- No! I won't let you do it!

- Why? I promise everything will be better!

- No Ella! It will not be better! and I won't let you do it!

I cried and fell back into her arms. We fell down on the roof ground and cried.

- Ella please don't ever do that again... Louise said.

- I promise, I said and cried.

Louise saved my life. How can I even thank her enough for that? I feel bad for her that she needed to do this. I took her hand and said:

- Thank you so much for saving my life! I can't thank you enough. You're my lifesaver.

Louise smiled at me and said:

- I'll never leave you. I promise that I'll always protect and save you because that's what best friends does!

I smiled at her. I'm very thankful to have her as my best friend.

If it wasn't for Louise I would probably be dead now. I'm actually glad that she came and did the right thing. Why did I do this? Why did I put my best friend in a situation like this? Ugh I hate myself. The fact that I almost killed myself..

Thank you all for reading my story! I love you all! If you like this chapter comment and vote. YOU'RE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL :D <3