2 Years Later Part 1

Rose is 2 years old now, I'm 20 and Harry 22, wow the time flies so much. I moved in together with Harry in his house which feels good so now can we both take care of Rose.

I woke up by Rose screaming. I picked her up and tried to calm her down and her scream woke Harry up too. I walked out of our bedroom so Harry could continue to sleep.

I have finished school and I fixed my grades at the end so I ended up with a lot of C's and B's so I'm very proud that I could fix it and make my mom proud. And the fact that she so damn proud of me makes me feel happy because I grew up with no dad because he left me and mom when I was about 2 years old and she had to care of me on her own, yes she had grandma on the side but she wasn't always there to help her so it was pretty sad to see her doing all this hard work on her own. And she told me that I was a great kid when I was younger because I learned how to respect people and be kind. And I'm happy that Harry hasn't left me and Rose yet, I hope he'll stay with me forever because I don't want Rose to have the same problem and life as me. But I can see that Harry loves her and it's makes me feel more safe and happy about it. 

Rose has just learnt to walk and she's so adorable. And she's so freaking adorable when she's calling on us. It still feels unreal that I have a own family now but I have it with the most amazing boyfriend in the world and everything feels right.

Today have we been together for 2 years so it's our 2 years anniversary today. I don't know how we should celebrate it yet. But I hope it's something big because 2 years together is big for me because this's the most serious and longest relationship I ever have had.

Harry came downstairs and he picked up Rose and took care of her for a while. While he was with her I made us lunch.

- What you say about picnic on the beach later today to celebrate our 2 years anniversary? He asked.

- Sounds lovely and romantic so yeah sure! I smiled.

He kissed me and pulled me close. I just can't get enough of his kisses.

- I'll fix everything so don't worry, he smiled.

- Really? You sure there is nothing I can help you with? I asked

- No baby, just leave it all to me, he kissed my cheek.

- Okay then, I can't wait! I smiled.

I put Rose in a pram and went out for a walk with her. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and it was hot.

I sat down on a bench. I started to think about much my life has changed. I never thought that I would be this happy and I never thought I would have an own family this young. Well I'm 20 now but it's been 2 years since Rose was born and I was only 18 then but I don't regret anything.

Then a girl came towards to me.

- Hi um, aren't you Harry's girlfriend? She asked softly.

- Yes I am, I said.

- You guys are really adorable together! She said.

- Thank you! I smiled.

I was in shock because I thought she would say rude things to me because some of the fans doesn't like me while some of them does.

- Can I take a picture with you? The girl asked

- Sure, I said and got up to take a picture with her.

- Thank you so much for taking your time!

- No problem, I said

- Well I have to go now but thanks again oh and btw you're very pretty, she said.

- aww thank you! I said

She hugged me before she walked away.

She was really sweet and kind. Well it was time to home now so I can get fixed and dressed up for the date tonight. When I came home Harry wasn't there, I guess he's fixing stuff to the date. Why is he so romantic?

I got in the shower and it was just so nice to take a shower after a hot day. When I was done I went to our bedroom and put on my baby blue dress and put some mascara on, I put my hair in a bun. Then I heard Harry coming through the door. He was already dressed up and stuff.

- you ready? He asked.

- Yes whenever you are, I said.

He grabbed my hand and we took Rose with us and went to the beach.
When we were there I saw that he has already fixed everything. I got a shock because it looked so beautiful.

- Harry oh my god..I said

- It's beautiful isn't it? He smiled

- Very beautiful, I smiled.

We sat us down on a blanket and started to eat our "romantic" dinner. And I can say he's very romantic. He's the best boyfriend ever.

After 2 hours of talking I saw mom and Louise and the lads showing up and I got confused. What is going on? He grabbed my hands and helped me up. I was still confused. Then he got down on one knee. I started to realize what he was going to do.

- Ella, I have loved you for about 2 years now and my love for you gets stronger everyday. But I can't stand being away for you when I'm on tour so this's the only way to be with you forever. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. and Rose of course. So..

He picked up a small box and opened it and I started to cry. Now I really know what's going on.

- Will you marry me? He asked while smiling at me and held the box close to me.

I was still crying, I was also shaking. This moment was unreal.

- Yes! I said and reached out my hand.

He put the ring on my finger and I threw myself in his arms and cried. I was happier than ever. He held me and kissed my neck before he put me down again and kissed me.

- I love you more than everything Ella, he said.

- I love you too! I smiled through my tears.

Everyone was cheering around us and they were clapping. Then Harry turned around to them and screamed:

- SHE SAID FREAKING YES!!

I was laughing. I was going to get married to the best human in the world. I wasn't expected the date to be this good and romantic. I can say that this's the best date ever.

After a couple of hours we packed all the stuff and went home again. I still can't believe that this happened today. Wow I'm speechless.

We both went to bed happier than ever and I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.