Alcaeus Politician (MGS Rising Revengance speech)

Alcaeus:" I have a dream, that one day every person in this kingdom- nay, the world, will control their own destiny"

Alcaeus:" a land of those who are truly free to be themselves and strive for their own happiness with no need to screw anyone or anything over, Dammit"

Alcaeus:" a nation of action where mere talk and taunts means shit, ruled by a person's own personal strength's and ambitions to push them forward in life along with their fellow man, not committees or nobles who tell you what is right or wrong, and for the law's, kings, and government to change to suit the individual and the people, not the other way around"

Alcaeus:" justice and power are in the people's hands, where they belong and need to be, damn, not in the nobles or kings who only think of themselves like the bastards they are, if the government or king get bastardized for the people to have their voice heard then so be it"

Alcaeus:" where every man has as much power as the one next to them no matter status or rank in society how it's supposed to be, where the rich don't get away with shit anymore than the poor, hell, the so-called rich should be held to a higher standard than others since they hold more power, so take your consequences like a man goddammit"

Alcaeus:" fuck all the snobby silver spoon nobles and chickenshit bureaucrats, fuck the king's and queen's who say one thing but do the opposite, damn all the hypocrites who get what they want at the expense of other people"

Alcaeus:" for my kingdom, I killed them all on my first day as king, I rounded them all up, and burned them, sliced them, feed them to wolves, drowned them, threw them in a volcano, I MADE SURE TO SET TEH EXAMPLE FROM THEN ON THAT ALL WHO STRIVE FOR THEIR DREAM'S AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS AND HYPOCRITES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES OF THEIR OWN WORDS DIED FOR THEIR SINS"

Alcaeus:" FUCK CAMALOT PRIDE, FUCK NOBILITY NEEDING TO KEEP UP A FUCKING IMAGE FOR THE PEOPLE, FUCK IT ALL"

Alcaeus:" THE KINGDOM I INHERITED, CAMALOT, WAS DISEASED, ROTTEN, AND DYSFUNCTIONAL FROM IT'S CORE TO IT'S OUTER LAYER, IT WAS ALREADY A DEAD KINGDOM, BUT NOBODY WANTE DTO FUCKING SAY IT, SAVING IT, DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP, CAMALOT COULDN'T BE SAVED BY MY ANCESTOR THEN, AND IT COULDN'T BE SAVED NOW, FUCK IT"

Alcaeus:" BURN THE KINGDOM DOWN, SCORCH THE PEOPLE WHO HOLD ONTO SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY DEAD, TOAST THE BASTARDS WHO TRID TO MILK IT FOR ALL IT'S LITTLE WORTH CAN MUSTER, OBLITERATE THIS GOD FORSAKEN KINGDOM TO IT'S VERY ROOTS"

Alcaeus:"... and you know what I did after I did all that, after I destroyed everything, leaving all my people homeless, penniless, no food, no water, and with no remnants of the old kingdom left... I grabbed the ashes, scattered them in the air, and said hell yeah"

Alcaeus:" from the ashes of a kingdom that should have died when my ancestor Arthur Pendragon took hold of it, a new kingdom was born at that very moment, one that will not be made by a king with a crazy dream, but by the people who still have hope for their future"

Alcaeus:" this new kingdom started off small, we had to slowly grow back to reclaim what would be lost in the hellfire I started, but after 2 years, we were ready, and once we marched, we raised Hell"

Alcaeus:" after I claimed all I had restored back to me, restored better than it ever has been, I made my mark, I made my dream, I made my stand, I chased my dream, and I strived to better everything"

Alcaeus:" the people strived as I hoped, in my kingdom, people were free to live as they saw fit, anything was allowed for them to strive as long as they didn't try to screw anyone over, as long as they respected there fellow man, and as long as they knew where to draw the line, all was allowed for them to strive"

Alcaeus:" my soldier's, the men and women who would give their lives for this kingdom, they didn't fight cause of stupid and contradictive sentiments such as honor, pride, duty, obligation, money and most of all  "loyalty to the king" or "the king is always right" (spit) no, every man fights only, AND ONLY, for that they god damned believed in"

Alcaeus:" not because I and the one stating it, it's because they share the same dream, any who follow me because they think I am right but not my intention, they are traitors to the kingdom, and to me, I don't want a kiss ass, I want a bitch who will stab me when I'm wrong and stand against me, cause if you can make those men follow you, you know god damn well you are doing something right"

Alcaeus:" I know I am evil, I accepted that, all the hate I get, all the accusation's thrown at me, every man who's tried to kill me because they see me as evil, I respected them, simply because they are willing to say bad thing's about me and not defend my evil deeds, evil is evil, no matter what you say it is"

Alcaeus:" my ancestor, and the knight's who followed him thinking the was a holy saint were all fool's for the hypocrisy they spouted, if this kingdom was what you were protecting, then you should have looked down instead of up, because when you only look up, you don't see the people who are beneath you and aiding you"

Alcaeus:" I am not proud of what I had to do in my life, but damn it, people were hurting, in need of help, and if their king's and queen's wish to ignore them, I will take everything they have and force them to look down, even if it's with their head on a stake"

Alcaeus:"BABYLONIA, AND TO SAYING HELL TO PRIDE AND HONOR OVER TEH PEOPLE"