Chapter 15

"PLEASE STOP YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER"

These words hits to jungkook ears.." then he break the kiss and stared into Jimin's eyes.."

What do you mean..? Jungkook questioned him..!

You're not loving me jungkook you're just saying these words only you had guilt on me that's it. It's not love

No jimin this is not guilty..' im really loving you please believe me.."
It's really late to realise my feelings towards you I'm really stupid jimin trust me.."

Jungkook slightly pushed him to near the wall.." he was caged him in between his hands.." but jimin didn't uttered any word he's just standing like a mannequin with lowered head

(A/n; don't ask me about the wall because it's had small room near the trees.." just like that imagine the place.")

I'm really sorry jimin what I did to you before it's really unforgivable if you really had mad at me scold me., hit me..,punch me.." but..... don't unlove me jimin I can't bare it please forgive me jimin

"tears dripping down from jungkook eyes.."

Even jimin also crying along with jungkook he doesn't know why his heart was clenched when his loved ones had in worst situation.."

J..jungkook please.. don't play with me again I forgive you but please don't use that love word.."

Jungkook heart was broke when he heard those words from jimin.." but the latter was not let him go..
He was slowly leaning towards to jimin's face.. he's just observing his jimin face features intensely
While he's crying he looks so ethereal with puffy flushed red cheeks with red nose." With messy fluffy hair.. and mostly with swollen red plump lips.,he's just looking like beautiful angel"his perfection"

Jungkook placed his hand around jimin's small feminine curvy waist..
He slowly placed his hand under his shirt and holding his bare waist.."jimin flinched due to jungkook large cold palms touched his bare waist.."

You know what jimin..! You're still loving me.. if anyone had in your place then no one should show their face to me and they will hurt me back.'then they will hate me to the core

But you ..you saying you forgive me ... still you didn't grudge on me.." how can you jimin..? How can you be so kind jimin..? Hmm..? Jungkook asked him but jimin was standing like a doll without uttered any word crying silently.."
I was really lucky to have to have you if anyone loose the person then only we knew their value in our life like that I realised your value.. without your presence I'm like dead person

"I..m s..orry..y baby... please forgive me just give me a chance to prove my love on you.."
Jungkook face so close to jimin's face only few inches are distance between them
Jungkook placed small kiss on jimin's forehead and his hand placed on his cheeks and caressing so smoothly.." and another hand caressing his curvy waist.."
he slowly trails down to his eyes and kissed on tears .." love me back jimin he chanted in between kissing.."

Jimin didn't push him he just doing let jungkook what he want to do.." in between he's just enjoying the new feeling which jungkook was giving to him.."

Then he kissed on both sides of his cheeks.."
But his hand was caressing his waist which his shirt was totally lifted up.. it's look like half naked on upper body.."
Jungkook was totally addicted to his baby he's kissing him like craving for him like few years.."

"You just belongs to me jimin.." his kiss trails down to his smooth milky white neck.." which it's look like without any mark.. Jungkook was ready to paint on the canvas.." with his love bites and darkish hickies.."