two. | we meet again.

—XIAO's POV—

'

huh, school's boring surprisingly.. wonder why this day was soo.. uneventful. ' i thought.

" Alright students! i must get going now .. be sure to pass this homework tomorrow!! bye children! " Lisa said as she grabbed her books, positioning it comfortably and opened the door .

" Xiao, you seemed out of it today.. you okay? " Yanfei asked, concerned of her friend's thoughts as she patted his back.

" Yes, Yanfei.. I'm fine don't worry.  now let's get our things in our lockers so we can prepare for lunch? " I said as i grabbed my books put it in my bag and opened the door.

" Mhm! agreed. let's get going ~ ! " Yanfei said as she did the same.

" Guys...! " Ganyu's silent voice rang waving her hands. but it seemed like Yanfei didn't notice so i hit her elbow gently to get her attention to Ganyu.

" Ouch ! what the fuc-" I cut her off and pointed to Ganyu.

"oh, it's her.. what does she want to announce?" She said in more of a whisper tone, she was eating that's why..

" Did you hear there's gonna be a new student?" Ganyu immediately cuts off our small talk and got to the point. she looked excited.

" Oh, please.. not again. I'm too tired to even—" i said drinking water

" What's their name Ganyu? " Yanfei asked..

it seemed interesting to hear but i was really thirsty but then...

" His name is Venti! I'm suuuper excited to see him !!"  She exclaimed.. so she was suuper excited huh that she banged her hands making me choke on water.

i felt like my insides were gonna explode, my insides turning my guts replaced and my heart being stabbed. Venti.. is he really the Venti from 5 years ago..?

"Venti what?" I asked unsure of which Venti she was talking about

" Venti Dei ! why? " She said as she turned her head her hair following.

' so maybe i was right..  it is him! I'm fucked. ' i thought.

The bell rang and it was a sign that Miss Jean would go in our classroom and announce the new student.  fucking hell himself, ' Venti Dei. '

" I know about your situation, Xiao.. I can't help but feel worried.. about you.. but everything's gonna be fine since I'm right by your sidee! " Yanfei reassured me patting my hair like i was some 4 year old..

" Thank you ever so much Yanfei. let's get going.. " I said as i shut my locker and walked to my class while Yanfei and Ganyu were skipping.. (read : racing )

" Hello Students ! I've come here to make an announcement.  there will be a new student coming to our class today!" She said as she clapped her hands out of excitement.

yeah, you guys are gonna regret being excited. that dude is an asshole and would rebel your entire fucking bloodline .

" Hey Hey!! it's Venti Dei here.. I'm obviously new ! i hope i can be friends with all of you hehe!!" He ended with a giggle. god his voice, loud and annoying it makes me wanna cut my ears off.

" Ah yes, Venti.. sit right next to Xiao!~" She twirled. for some reason Jean is excited today.. this day was so fucking boring