three. | his smile!!

—V POV—

"I've honestly wanted to apologize for something I didn't do.. i wanna apologize for my family's wrong doings, I've wished he listened to me."

"Venti, what the fuck are you trying to do? we're going to class and you look like a fucking mess, not that you are already." Xiao said as he brushed off my thoughts heading to the dormitory door, rolling his eyes.

" Oh my I'm so so sorry you little shit! i was just gonna go take a bath! thanks for your concern!" i said as i played it off, to be honest it was humiliating that he was right.

"Ugh, you have 25 minutes, Venti. keep doing this type of stupid shit and you're definitely getting a one hella of a scold from our teacher, doesn't matter if you're a new student." Xiao says as he pulled off his devious smirk.

"Fucking fine, just let me get my crap ready? okay? and besides, you don't need to wait for me you could just go outside!" i yelled as i took off my braids.

"No, i need to wait.. it's only nice to do that." he said as he smiled.

what? that cold bloodled little shit just... smiled at me? is it fake? is he trying to put our friendship back? i keep thinking too much on such small things. HAHA stop freaking outt!!!

"Venti, you're zoning out once again."  He said as he rolled his eyes, somehow still smiling.

" Sorry, Xiao.. I'll get going now." i said as i ran to the bathroom.

i took off my clothes, i turned on the shower accidentally making it go into it's coolest mode shrieking. don't worry i made it warm, as i was showering i kept thinking about how i should approach him without sounding rude, suspicious and sarcastic. is he scared to interact with me, or am i the one who's scared?

"AAA- I'm finally done! that shower was a blast!" i said as i went to the table and eat breakfast, i ate noodles as my breakfast.. I'm too lazy.

"Hmm, Venti you have 10 minutes left..you better keep moving." He scoffed.

"i know, i know! let's get going!!" I said as i got my bag quickly and signal him to the door.

"My god, Venti! you're like two minutes late!" Ganyu scolded.

"Excuse me? that's only TWO minutes it's fine!" i rolled my eyes.

"Ugh, Venti just focus you won. you had a point.." Ganyu dramatically sighed.

suddenly i heard a pink yet reddish haired girl whisper something to Xiao.

"Ugh, Venti is literally stealing our friend now?? first he was a bloodline destroyer now he's a friendship destroyer? man can he find a life????" Yanfei whisper—yelled.

instead of  Venti speaking up , Venti just stared at her and rolled his eyes.

"Wayyy to roll your eyes. make sure to find a valid reason as to why you tried to destroy Xiao's family. keep rolling."  She mocked.

"Yanfei just leave it be.." Xiao came in to the tension.

"No, I can't just let this slide, meet me at our dorm. Room 305." Yanfei winked, forcefully.

"Venti, Yanfei. classes is about to start now stop staring to DEATH at each other!!" Ganyu barged in.

"blerg, fine." I simply said

T I M E S K I P
.
.

— Y POV—

' Ugh, Ganyu isn't sitting with us for the past 2 days. Why's she so close to that Venti does she want a death wish? '

"Yanfei, let me open your bento before your food gets cold." Xiao smiled as he opened my bento.

" Thanks so so much, Xiaosies! " I said as i dramatically bow.

"Ughh Yan you know I don't like that name!" He said as he furrowed his brows.

" Sorry!! hehe let's eat now Xiaowie!" I teased and fed myself.

" Yanfe— " i cut him off.

G POV

'i  feel bad for being distant to Xiao and Yanfei. but Venti needs more help with his apology to Xiao. but I don't know how .. to do this cause I've never read the situation. '

"Well, Venti! what you need to do is do obvious things to grab the dude's attention, like.. EXAMPLE! his pen drops and coincidentally it's rolling to you, obviously you help him get it and as you're getting it you smile and if he blushes , happily ever after happ—"  Venti cuts me off.

"A mature apology the one that doesn't make me seem like a child apologizing because i destroyed a sand castle, Not a romance novel. " he sternly said.

"Right right, sorry..!" I apologized and bowed my head multiple times.

"No need to do that, and thanks for trying to help Ganyu. I'll just solve this on my own. " He said as he arranged his bento signalling his finished and is going to his locker.

" Heh, no problem Venti.." i said as i did the same.

suddenly, i bumped into Yanfei as i was walking.

"Ugh, watch where you're going." She looked pissed.

'oh no! what did i do?! i haven't seen yanfei THIS pissed..'

"I- I'm sorry.. I'll try to watch my step next time." I said as i grabbed my books and rushed to my locker.

"Uhh, Ganyu? what happened?" Venti  said as he fixed my glasses.

"Sorry Venti, I'll get to class!!" I said as i ran

"Wai—ugh." Venti said as he shut his locker and followed me.