It has been a year ever since Casita had broken down into debris and with the family being reconciled once again, they're much more happier, livelier and of course, with Bruno's arrival, they became even more obsessed.

You almost died back at the Casita, you helped Mirabel to save the miracle which got you hurt and that gave the Madrigals a lot of scare so ever since then, they refused to let you do anything.

"Can I please help you today?" You jumped infront of Luisa to stop her from going out of the house.

The woman gave you a smile before leaning down to leave a kiss on your forehead, nose, and cheeks. Her lips stopped infront of yours and she looked like she was hesitating to leave a kiss there too but she decided against it by pulling away.

"You can't do anything, princesa. Just relax and stay inside of Casita." She instructed before holding your hand and gently pulling you aside so she can walk past you, "Just staying inside would help us all, (name), so don't feel burdened because trust me, all of us wanted this."

Her words left some butterflies inside your stomach to flutter, it only got worse when Isabella popped out beside you and grasped your waist with her hands.

"Isa!" You exclaimed, eyes wide before it turned into a scowl directly pointed at the smirking woman infront of you.

Did I forgot to mention that they've been leaving kisses everywhere on your body? Every single one of grandkids would leave a kiss.

May it be in the forehead, in the nose or in the cheeks. It was never on the lips because they're too much of a coward to steal a kiss from you.

They don't care where they'll leave a kiss, as long as they kissed you then it's enough to lift their mood then it will also give them a boost of stamina and adrenaline.

"What's wrong, princesa?" Isabella cooed towards you, her hands caressing your hips gently as her vines slowly wrapped themselves around your legs.

You jumped at the rough feeling of the leaves against your skin and it only made the vines wrapped tighter around your legs as it slowly crept up to your thighs, dangerously close to your pu—

"Isabella, your vines." You hissed out and you turned your head to glare at the woman who only rolled her eyes because of the tone you gave her.

She retreated her vines away from your legs and it made you visibly relax but you tensed up once again when Isabella's hands crept to your stomach, up to your chest.

"Watch your tone, cariño." She whispered in your ear and with her hot breath fanning your skin made you involuntarily shiver against her, "Because I don't like it."

A giggle came from her as she pulled away from your body, "Don't worry. I love you still."

Isabella stepped closer and dipped in, her lips catched yours in a quick yet sultry kiss.

She placed her hand at the back of your head and deepened the kiss even more, her kips with yours molded perfectly with each other and she made sure to nibble on gout lower lip before pulling away with a proud smirk plastered on her face.

"I got your first, too bad for them." She licked her soft lips as reminisce the feeling of yours against her own before laughed loudly as she walked away from your bewildered form.

When the information had finally sink in, your legs collapsed under your weight and your face heated up uncontrollably. You can still feel Isabella's lips against yours which made your heart skip a beat out of excitement and anticipation. 

Excitement because of the new experience and anticipation because of the thought of how will she treat you from now on.

"Tch, I can't believe she kissed you."