Chapter 56: E-sports God, please don't tease 13

"Well, really." Su Xun had a rare good temper.

"Boss, how can you abandon us, don't you miss the days when we fought side by side?"

Do you miss it?

If this question had been asked him before today, he should have answered it without missing it at all.

And he desperately wanted to get rid of this past, and didn't want Lili to find out that he also had a time when he lost sleep in the game.

But when he brought Lili back to this place today, he realized that he really seemed to miss the hot-blooded years.

"I'll have time to play with you in the future." Su Xun paused for a while, and said worriedly, "But if I don't show my face in the live broadcast, Lili will be angry."

"So boss, you are taking your goddess to play games today . Now?" Jiason exclaimed in disbelief, "Isn't it a pure man?"

"Ha!" Su Xun snorted coldly.

If it weren't for the competition, he wouldn't even want to bring these stinky boys.

"That's not right!" The phone was quickly snatched by Brother Funny, "Boss, why are you so fast? It's not like your style."

Although their Co gods played games and fought decisively, they liked When it comes to a girl, she is always afraid of her hands and feet.

I've liked people for six years, but I've only secretly hid in the dark to eavesdrop, peek, and play secret love.

He was like the sky was falling when he casually heard people mention something he didn't like.

How did you get started so soon?

Is it true that the king of the game is really the king of the game, as long as it sticks to the game, everything is not a problem?

"Do you think I'll let other men play games with Lili?" Su Xun raised his eyebrows and sneered.

"But boss, why don't you get a trumpet to take your sister-in-law?" Brother Dou was a little puzzled.

Does the boss not know how crazy his fans are?

The world's number one ADC is not for nothing.

"I don't have to hide my identity as Cola from her."

He and Li Li were together, and there would be no concealment.

He is Cola, even if it attracts the onlookers of others, it will not prevent him from using the identity of Cola to protect the glass.

What's more, in the world of League of Legends, who else can protect her better than herself?

"But boss, you put the pigeons on LAS on the black live broadcast today, and the matter of taking your sister-in-law to match has been posted on the Internet." Brother Dou sighed with worry, "I think now my sister-in-law's number must have been banned. People who have added friends have exploded."

"Fuck!" Su Xun cursed in a low voice and hung up the phone directly.

Some tangled frowns, he put his hand on the keyboard, wanting to tell Luo Liyan something, but the strong anxiety made him not dare to take the initiative to contact his beloved little girl.

If she had added those crazy fans, those people would definitely use her identity to her.

As long as she does a casual search on Baidu, she will know that she actually lives next door to her.

Before their relationship has made substantial progress, her approaching with ulterior motives will only push her far away.

So he flinched again, for fear of getting an answer that directly sentenced him to death.

Suddenly, a long string of words popped up in the dialog box of the two of them.

Opposite five-course chicken: Master! master! A lot of people added me and asked me if I was your apprentice. Are they all your friends?

Luo Liyan looked at the constantly flashing reminder, and her hands trembled in fright.