Chapter 83: E-sports God, please don't tease 40

"It's not just training! As long as the boss is willing to come back, we can stop sleeping!" Jiason patted his chest and promised loudly.

"Yes, as long as the boss is willing to come back, the manager and coach will definitely welcome them with gongs and drums, right!" Brother Dou raised his eyebrows and glanced at the two people who had been concentrating on eating without saying a word.

The two hurriedly put down their chopsticks and nodded vigorously.

Just kidding, even if God Co is not the number one ADC in the world, as he is the boss behind LAS, it is not a matter of his words whether he wants to stay or leave.

However...

the manager looked at ZZ who had been silent all along with some embarrassment.

Jiason was stunned for a while, and then he remembered that the boss' ADC position in the team had been replaced by ZZ. If the boss wanted to come back, ZZ would have to return to the bench position from the starting lineup, and hurriedly wrapped ZZ's neck.

"ZZ, what do you say, do you want the boss to come back?"

"Cough cough!" ZZ, who

was choked by the food in his mouth, coughed violently, his eyes were red, and he recovered after a long while.

He pushed the eyes on the bridge of his nose and smiled shyly, "Of course, the boss is the number one ADC in the world. I also hope that the boss will return to the team, so that I can steal more teachers from the boss.

" You are so brave, you dare to steal from the boss? Aren't you afraid that he will hang you?" Brother Dou also laughed, "But you can be hanged and beat by the boss, but no one will think of the opportunity. Boy, Study hard, you are only 17 years old this year, and the boss will retire after playing for three years at most. When you are 20 years old, you are just at the peak of your career, and LAS is all counting on you."

"Where." ZZ was very embarrassed by what was said, and his face was a little red, "I didn't dare to think about it that far, but the boss is willing to come back, I'm really relieved, and I don't need to be scolded anymore. It's gone."

Although he is reluctant to admit it, he is indeed not qualified to stand on the stage of the S competition because of his lack of technology and experience.

But...is God Co, who is completely addicted to love, really more suitable than himself?

Feeling that the little boy named ZZ suddenly fell on his body, Luo Liyan just wanted to respond to him, but found that he had lowered his head again.

A strange feeling flashed in Luo Liyan's heart.

According to everyone's words, this little boy should have replaced Su Xun's original position in the team. If Su Xun goes back to playing professionally, then he will return to the bench.

Does he really have no idea at all?

Looking thoughtfully at ZZ, whose expression was the same as everyone's expectation and excitement, and a little relaxed, Luo Liyan laughed at herself.

Maybe she's really overthinking it.

"Yeah, it's too bad that your kid has been scolded so soon." Jiason nodded, thinking of those trolls on the Internet, he really felt lingering fears.

Their performance in the LPL preliminaries was really bad, and the online trolls put all the blame on ZZ, the new ADC.

Those four old guys who have been in the S competition for three years can't bear those words, let alone ZZ who participated in the LPL for the first time.

"By the way, Miss Luo, since you also know the S game, don't you also play League of Legends?" Hayate suddenly brought the topic back to Luo Liyan.

This made her stunned for a moment, and then scratched her head in embarrassment.

"That...can I say that I'm a good player? Don't mention me, it's too embarrassing. My skills belong to the kind of Wen Neng who hangs up and sprays teammates, and Wu Neng jumps over the tower to send people's heads. It's just to pretend that I'm really cool so I don't get reported."