spice

Y/N built up the balls and asked, they could feel their breath getting heavier as they got closer to Barry's hive

Y/N built up the balls and asked, they could feel their breath getting heavier as they got closer to Barry's hive.. Ba bum, their heart was thumping like their pussy earlier. Finally, they were met with Barry's bright yellow door. Y/N knocked, "Barry?" Barry flew down in a heartbeat, "Ahaha! Hi there, honey pie." "Look Barry, I was looking at Adam earlier and-" Barry frowned ☹️ "You're leaving me for my best friend?? I understand I've had sex with him but-" "NO BARRY! I want to have a threesome. I love both of you and I want to see what his sword stinger can do if you catch my drift." Barry let out a sigh and looked down at his bare feet..

" Barry let out a sigh and looked down at his bare feet

"I mean.. If you are into that, I'm willing to try. Hold on, I'll call him just go wait on my bed, my bed is cleaned up, don't worry, honey." Barry flew off into the distance creating a wind that blew me back a bit. ''Fewf", Y/N sighed with relief that he agreed and walked up into Barry's bedroom. "At least it's cozy in here, haha," Y/N thought to herself. They could hear Barry and Adam getting closer and closer to the room. "Oh Y/N~" Adams raspy voice called, "I heard you like my sword, I got it from a piece of broccoli when I stung this baby man in court" Are you into that?" He called to Y/N, "U-um" Y/N tried to speak but couldn't when she saw both of them walk into the room bum naked. Adam grabbed Y/Ns legs and forced them open as Barry got ready to thrust. Barry shoved his big schlong into my pussy. He started thrusting faster and faster, Y/N couldn't keep up. ''A-AHH, BARRY YOU ARE BEING TOO HARSH'', Y/N whined, not being able to suppress the moans. Adam started to get impatient and grabbed Y/N and shoved his big fat schlong into them. ''Mmphh, A-adam.. Please be gentle'', Y/N quietly begged. Adam smirked, ''Sorry baby girl, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep that promise''. Adam started to thrust faster than Barry, going so deep into Y/N pussy. Y/N moaned so loudly, surely everyone in the hive could hear. 

Finally.. They were done, Y/N was practically panting, so were Adam and Barry.
"So.." puff " This was a great idea, right?" Y/N said as their eyes rolled back into their head. ''Huff, hell yea" Barry said, still creaming. "I don't think I'll ever vibrate that hard ever again.." "Damn,  that was great. Gotta run to stir the honey pots" Adam grumbled whilst struggling to put his belt back on.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that read this, I can't believe you even made it this far. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of myself and I literally can't finish it 😕. I died of cringe so many times but this is the end result. If you genuinely enjoyed this.. GET OUT.