part title.....2?

After a few minutes of driving in silence through the southern part of gotham '???' Had looked over at Y/N from the window and stared at him for a minute before he spoke.

???:lets pull over..im hungry.

He looked over at him and held eye contact before he looked at the tank of gas and saw it was almost empty

"...you ok with gas station food?"

???:...yeah. i guess..
___________________

Hex pov

I..always was a weird kid. Not weird like school shooters either. I mean always preferred to keep to myself, never really raises my voice, even to get my point across.

Honestly i value my peace and quiet above everything. So why cant people just leave me out of it?

*Crack*

"Cmonn..how are you gonna jump someone un-armed, 5to1 and still lose?" I asked as i swung a metal pipe at one of my attackers on the ground. 'dressed in all black i get. Dressed as ninjas is just insanity'

The pipe missed as he rolled out of the way and sprung back onto his feet. I backed up to try and gain some ground but bumped into somethin-

I swung the pipe at what looked like a behemoth of a ninja and smiled when it made contact with his skull.

.
.
.

'what the fuhhHhhAAAh-'  i spazzed for a second as i felt two prongs jam into my side and shock me, to the point where i couldnt move or breathe for a moment.

Soon i fell to the ground where i atleast regained the ability to breathe a bit but that was it as i jerked on the ground.

???: Looks pretty bleak for you bud..

'a....ghost?' a foot came into view but all i could see when i glanced up was a plain white face mask covering the bottom half of his face.

A blackness was taking the borders of my vision as the ninjas moved closer to me, not seeing the ghost. 'sorry pops. Ill be home a bit later tonight' i started to shake a bit as foam started to leak from my mouth.

'huh...tasts of carmel'

-------

3rd

?1: what the fuck waldo! You used the wrong taser on him!!

Waldo: its not my fault. HD packed the supplies for the mission..

HD: you said a taser. You didnt specify which FUCKING taser.

Waldo: theres 2 tasers. One with a skull on it and one with a moon on it. We're supposed to kidnap and bring him back dingus

?2: uhhh guys?

HD: we are a-s-s-a-s-s-i-n-s. I didnt think we would be doing non assassin things, whats next? Escorting?

Waldo: with how you act that might be the only thing youll be good at

He rolled his eyes before ducking by instinct and looking up to see ?2's body fly above him, soon hitting a concrete wall and leaving a nice body imprint in it.

The remaining 4 looked at the person that was out on the ground a moment ago, still knocked out. Finding a tall humanoid figure next to him, staring at them, even with no visible facial features.

Waldo sighed as he held up his wrist

Waldo: requesting back up

Waldo then ran away, fallowed by ?1, and ?3

While the ghost was preoccupied with the three infront, HD snuck around and hoisted the unconcious boy up and quickly ran off around the time waldo ran away

_______???pov

???:well atleast your not Afraid of dyin-......

My form had just worn off as i turned around and saw no kid. Where the fuck did he.... 5.....i threw one...thats four..but i only saw 3...

17:'oh 17. Your buggin, her family is just really into martial arts, even despite living in a big ass castle sorrounded by 1000's of guards, she said her dads just over protective' bull SHIT!

I took my phone from the pocket and called the groupchat. Unsurprisingly 5/7 picked up. Being that one is kidnapped and the other sleep around this time.

_____call_____

?5:what?

?4:hm?

?2:what up

?1:yo

?3:.....

17:ight. Ya know talia?

?5:no..?

?4:crazy talia?

?3:two man talia?

1?: Ok who the fuck is talia and why are we calling at 2am about her?

4?:fuck that. 2 man talia?

17:fuck that too. What do you mean, crazy talia?

4?: Yeah..crazy talia. Apparently she tried to kill her last fwb after she got pregnant with his kid

17:how long have you known this..and why didnt you tell anyone sooner?!

4?: I did..told hex.

17:.....and??

4?: Quote ' if shes not sane then why let her drain.....me ' end quote. He wasnt wrong either

17: i can see what he meant to say. But for fuck sake he has to stop trying to make quotes. Ok wait. Why did yall still go if yall knew she tried to kill her last man?

3?: Same reason we tried to spit game to gordons daughter infront of him.

17:to see if he'll shoot yall ass and claim self defense for his daughter?

3?:.....maybe. but also to see if we can. Name another person that can say they slept with someone thats surrounded
By thousands of people...in a protective sense ofcourse, daily.

17:wait wait wait. Holdup.... Im late on this subject but 'we'?

3?: Yeah. We the reason hex found that guarded bag of goodies.

17: you mean to say your the reason hex is missing..

3?: What??

________________

Damn i need a blunt🤧