issue#1:i need hoes

LEGEND:
((*THIS OR SIMILAR IN BETWEEN DIALOGUE MEANS SOUND THAT THE CHARACTER(S) DONT HEAR*))

East metropolis
(12:18am)

The group of assassins were walking down the streets carrying hex over ?1s shoulder

HD:Why are we taking the main streets again? Arent we-

Waldo:-ninjas?. Yeah, we are. I know that and something tells me that that thing does too..

?1:i mean it could be. But bruh were in metropolis, that thing aint gonna follow us all the way out here.

Waldo: ah yeah. If your agreeing this has to be a bogus idea.

?1 looked offended and scoffed and was about to speak before waldo cut her off

Waldo: The Last time we listened to you batman came in, beat our ass, broke MY new phone AND left me with a thick ass medical bill.

Waldo: I had to foot over 32 thousand dollars for what that 'hero' did to me because the temple doesnt offer free fucking health care. And for what? A 52$ dollar phone case and 22$pair of Damn head phones?!
((vvVVVVVRRRMMMMM))

?1:they looked cute and that brat didnt look like he belonged at that elegant ball.

Waldo: that was mistress al ghul and batmans child..what other reason did you think the lights went out for?
((*ScreEEeEECH!*))

?1 rolled her eyes as she was getting tired of carrying the boy before she was pushed out of the way by HD who was hit by a red sedan going 120+mph.

?3 caught just enough of a glimpse to see a...teenager with glowing red irises and a big smile holding onto the target...THE TARGET!

?3 was about to head after them when he heard hd's shallow breathing and gasping.  Resulting in him grabbing him and ?1 while waldo started to travel by rooftops back to the temple while they all either passed out, were angry or worried.

(Timeskip brought to you by a break dancing cricket. Hes really got some moves..                🦗                            )

"Why did you want to rescue him again?" The teen asked asked while he glanced in the rearview to see a sleeping hex. The teen was in north gotham in a underground parking lot  in a alleyway near jack in-a box hotboxing a joint.

As soon as you found it in the armrest it was almost muscle memory how the teen grabbed it and searched for something to light it with, ??? Held his finger out  and looked at hex as a disgusting pink fire lit the j.

???:Hes...familliar. Just have to put a name to a face you know..

He said as he was chilling on the center console trying to get a better clue of his name by it before he kissed his teeth.

???: No matter how many times i try to remember nothing comes to mind..

Hex started to wake up with a groan as he rubbed his throbbing head

Hex: Damn babe you like it rou-.......

"Oh dont mind me, im just the last person to be judging.