me & u-part5

Donna

I felt my legs completely sore. My hamsters were hurting because of the rope. I got up, got dressed and lightly got out leaving the dude from last night to sleep. It was a good night not gonna lie. 

I open the door and there saw Lorenzo passing by.

"Oh look who is here? Escaping again? You really like doing it he?"

"Hi. Good to see you. I really need to go so bye."

"Were do you think you're going?"

"Home probably"

I try to run away but nope, I got caught.

"You really are something and you're getting on my nerves with this attitude."

He grabbed my arm and dragged me behind him.

"What the heck do you think you are doing? Leave me alone."

I know , the best actress ever. I really need to get a price for all this hard work.

"Do you know with whom you are messing right now?"

No shit sherlock.

"A normal person?"

"No principessa with the mafia."

"What? You are in the mafia?"

"Yes. So if I would be you I would chose my words wisely."

"Oh my God you're kidding me. Like the real mafia the one with guns that shoot pew pew. Do you kill people like them?" 

"Oh no I don't I just rub some red color on them and make it seem like in the movies"

"Really?"

"Are you trying to play dumb so I would let you go?"

"I'm trying my luck you know."

"Well you can try as much as you want but that's not gonna happen."

"Got it captain. Or should I call you boss? Or sir? Please I don't want to be disrespectful."

"You really... Anyway."

"What? Tell me please I want to know."

"Mio Dio you really make me crazy."

We got on his car and he starts driving.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"No"

"Why are you taking me with you?"

He didn't answer. We stayed in silence for sometime until I spoke again.

"Why are you taking me with you?" 

"Does your mouth ever know how to stay shut?"

"I don't think it does. Can you teach me how?"

"Mio dio."

I was driving him crazy, I knew that. I mean that's the best thing I know how to do, to make people crazy and then kill them.

We arrived in a big maison that had a big gate and wall protecting her. There were two guys in suits and all dressed all in black. When they saw as coming they opened the gate and we got in. He parked the car and got out of it coming to open my door and get me. He grabbed my arm forcefully  and guided us both inside. Getting inside he took me to a room. It was big and seemed like guests room. It was dark because of the curtains. Throwing me to the bed, he closed the door and went out without giving me an explanation of what was going on. I got stuck there waiting for him. Since I didn't have anything to do I went to the bathroom, took a bath and went for a nap afterwards.