Rainy day

I feel floaty

But it sill feels like I'm in my bed

Huh,
werid It feels like am about to faint.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"did I just die?"
.
.
.
.
.
"Why is the sun so bright?"
.
.
"WAIT WHY I'M OUTSIDE?"

Did I shift? WHAT IF I SHIFTED IF I DID SHIFT THEN ILL BE IN GENSHIN, OHHH MY LORD

Ok calm down if I just open my eyes then I'll be able to see if I shifted it or not.

"I hope I did"

1
*

2
*

3
*

"Why is the sky gray wasn't it just sunny?"

"Oh it's raining, great now am soaked." I get up from the ground, well wet grass hehe, let's hope I don't slip.

"Oh yes Y/N slip while getting up that's soooo cool." 

Am sill as clumsy even in a..different reality
.
.
.
.
.
(‘◉⌓◉’)
.
.
HOLY SHIT I SHIFTED YES I slip again as I turn around quickly to look at things. everything looks so.. real well when I played the game the grass looked really real but now this is so real for me

Like I can feel the grass and the rain this is to good to be true. Ok wait I need to  calm down is there a river around here somewhere there should be one, there's rivers all over Teyvat.

During my walk to find a river I see some Rabbits running across the grass "hehe that rabbit reminds me of my other Dr." I find a river around a small slime camp "hopefully they don't come attack me snice I don't know how to pull my weapon out yet." The river looks so clean and clear not like the rivers from my world.

I can even see some small fish in there but the main thing I see in the river is my reflection it's so pretty my wet hair. And my eyes they seem no different form my eyes in my cr but their so pretty.

Oh my outfit it looks so good but it's kinda uncomfortable because of the rain maybe I should have script am never uncomfortable In my clothes.

I cup my hands together into a circle and put it into the water and take it out.

"well looks like I can't figure out how to use my vision that's sucks."

The rain was falling faster and harder as well as Thunder. When I was about to get up Thunder hit the water  right by me "ughh are you serious I could have been hit!" The fish in the river that the thunder just again swam away as fast as they can. I just watch the one small fish swim away form the lighting.

While I was watching the one small fish another fish came flying up form the water and into my face.The fin of the fish went start into my forehead and the fish fell right on the grass.And started to flip and flap to try to get back into the water. My face was covered with rain and now fish  water although I was all ready wet for the rain. I heard the fish tail flopping against the grass and hurried to grab the fish and put it back in the river.

"Ugh I hate that sound of the fish's tail it makes my skin crawl"

I turned to look at the fish and it was looking at me like it was...thanking me? Aww it's so cute I can't tell for sure if it's thanking me but I feel like it is. I put my hand into the river so I can touch the fish but the fish just swims away, not even turning back

"Maybe it wasn't thanking me."

"Oh well"

I get up from the river and wipe my hand against my clothes. Ok so the main problem is where I'm? Like all I see is grass and a long river I should've scripted that I end up in a bed or something far from being outside while it's raining and thundering.

"Well if I don't know where am at then I should have some kind of self defense, maybe if I could pull out my sword."

In the game when the characters get hit there weapon forms on their back. So maybe if I get hit by something I can have my weapon out.

"Those slimes will probably be helpful."
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

EYYY SORRY IF ITS NOT GOOD I SILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SORRY MY BRAIN STOPPED WORKING AROUND THE SLIME CAMP THING.

Question of the day" should I put you instead me I?

Bye hope you guys have a good day/night/evening LOVE YOU GUYS