Yaa Rabba

PART-III

                   (Ya rabba) 

It has been a week since Raavi was in mami's house and ShiVi who didn't even get a glimpse of each other during day sit at night in front of each other on their balconies. Yesterday Shiva asked Raavi to visit him on the store and she agreed. 

Today Raavi is getting ready to meet Shiva in the store she had made his favorite lunch which would be a surprise to him. 

Here Shiva is waiting for Raavi to come since the morning. He has been checking time again and again.He has managed to send all the brothers elsewhere to get some privacy and only him and kaka were present in the store. 

Raavi sneaked from the house so that her massi maa shouldn't know about her whereabouts. 

Shiva was doing work in the store when suddenly he saw Disha entering and he went inside the storeroom to avoid her. But Disha saw Shiva and goes behind him in the storeroom. 

Raavi enters the store wishes kaka and kaka signs her that Shiva is inside, she goes inside she walks in and stood there shocked......... Land under her feet slipped away she saw Disha hugging Shiva meanwhile Shiva's back was on her side.(Disha did it on purpose seeing Raavi) 

Pyar hai ya sazaa, Aye mere dil bata,

Toot ta kyon nahi, Dard ka silsila,

Iss pyar mein ho kaise kaise imtihan,

Yeh pyar likhe kaisi kaisi dastan,

Raavi immediately turns away and rests her back on the wall of tge store keeping a hand on her mouth so that her sniffles are not audible to anyone. She just runs away from there in fraction of seconds without turning around and looking back at them as it would broke her more. 

Ya rabba, de de koi jaan bhi agar

Dilbar pe ho na, dilbar pe ho na koi asar

Ho ya rabba, de de koi jaan bhi agar

Dilbar pe ho na dilbar pe ho na koi asar

Meanwhile Shiva pushes Disha away from him and warns her to stay away and threatens her she got afraid but a smug look appeared on her face as she hS seen Raavi running from there crying and Disha leaves. 

Raavi reaches the house and saw everyone smiling and happy she plasters a smile on her face so that her grief shouldn't spoil everyone else's mood she excuses herself  from there telling them that she had headache and needs sleep. She goes inside and locks herself. 

She comes inside remove her earrings brutally throwing on the floor and same with her bangles, her babgles broke into pieces she opens her hairs make them flow freely and throw all the pins elsewhere. Tears were flowing from her eyes. 

Kaisa hai safar waffa ki manzil ka,

Na hai koi hal Dillon ki mushkil ka,

Dhadkan dhadkan bikhri ranjishein,

Sansein sansein tooti bandhishein,

Kahin toh har lamha honthon Pe fariyaad hai,

Kissi ki duniya chaahat mein barbaad hai,

She sits on the floor crying and says,.

"Kyon Shiva.. . .. . .. Kyon kiya aisa.. . .. Itne sare sapne dikhakar.. . . . Sab ikk pal mein tod diye.. . . . . Tu mujhr pyaar karta hain mujhe miss karta hain sab jhooth tha.. . . .. . Sab jhooth tha.. . .. . Aur main. . . . Itni pagal thi.. . Ki.. . . . . sapne sajane lagi sare jindagi bhar ke.. . .. . . .. . "