oo saiyaan.....

PART-V

Shiva says,

"Shhhhhhh..... . . "

Both stayed in the position shiva and Raavi's forehead was touching and Raavi can feel his breathe on her face, Shiva was totally lost in the moment he slowly started leaning in Raavi was also giving in the situation, they were inches apart when Shiva came in the senses he pulls back as he do not want to speed up in this relationship and also didn't want to do anything in heat of the moment he stands up and says,

"Raavi main chalta hoon....... Tu rona mat aur haan so jana aaram se. . . . "

He was leaving when Raavi hold his hand and look at him pleadingly and said,

"Please stay............ "

Meri adhoori kahaani

Lo daastaan bann gayi

Shiva looks at her and he cannot deny so ge sat back on the floor with her and Raavi hugs him by digging her head in crook of his neck Shiva hold her assuringly.

Ho Tune chhuaa aaj aise

Main kya se kya ban gaya

Shiva could feel her hot tears he looks at her and Raavi looks at him back she pecks his lips hesitantly Raavi herself cannot understand why she did this but at that moment she needed this.

Sehme huey sapne mere haule-haule angdaiyaan le rahe

Thehre huey lamhe mere nayi-nayi gehraiyaan le rahe

Zindagi ne pehni hai muskaan

Karne lagi hai itna karam kyun na jaane

Shiva was taken aback by her move and look back at Raavi her eyes were still wet they had an eyelock and tears made their way out of her eyes Shiva can't bear this he leans in and kisses out the tears on her cheeks he again stays with their nose touching and he gulps and slowly kisses her forehead and lingers there.

Karvat lene lage hai armaan phir bhi hai

Aankh num kyun naa jaane O Saiyyan.....

It was not just a kiss but a promise, a promise of not leaving her, a promise of assurance about not cheating her and most importantly a promise of love. Raavi cannot contain this havoc of emotion she had a feeling of abandonment, a feeling of insecurity, a feeling of being a liability only and suddenly the  kiss it was making her land into the fairy land again from where she has always came out broken......she was scared. 

They broke the kiss and look at each other. Raavi was shiverinh her chest heaving and Shiva knew her trance she had been a lot in her life just two words of assurance and two moments of sense of security cannot make up for all that he rotated her and engulfed her in his arms in such a way her back was flushing with his chest. He hugged her like a blanket covering her entirely and Raavi who was still trembling leaned into him. 

Odhu teri kaaya

Solah sigaar main saja loon

Sangam ki ye raina isme tyonhar main mana loom

She was calming down and keeps her head into nape of his neck and inhales his scent and settles.