ITS TIME

~Karkats POV~
I pick him up gently by his waist and flip him on his back so i can pin him. I lift his thighs and tease them by rubbing them closer to his member as i continued to make out with him.

~Daves POV~
He flips me over and pins me. Whilst he teases me more. I didn't even know I could get this hard.

We make out as I attempt to lift his shirt and rubs his back, gently enough to the point it kind of tickles.

I slip one of the sleeves off of his body leaving only his neck and the other arm in his sweat shirt.
He slips off my pants and slips his fingers under the brim of my boxers and squeezeing more.

He takes of my boxers and jerks my member gently. I make a small whine.

"Are you ready?" He asks, whispering in my ear. "Oh my god yes please." I respond desperately.

He leaves little hickeys and gently bite marks on my neck to make up for the time of him taking of his pajama pants.

~Karkats POV~
Dave shakely takes of a quarter of my shirt and rubbed my back gently.

I slip my hands further down his thighs and my fingers sneak through the brim of his boxers and squeezing closer to his member. I finally slip of his pants to reveal his member. Holy shit hes hard. I jerk it gently and lean over to whisper a question in his ear.

"Are you ready?" "Oh my god yes please." He answerd, officially giving all his venerability to me. 

I bites and hickeys on his neck while I took off my pants.

I take them off to see my buldge flayling  around everywhere, exposeing how much I want it too.

I put it inside him slowly.
Feeling the warmth of his insides and my buldge feeling around in him, causeing us both to sing gentle moans of pleasure.

I start slowly thrusting to get him and me ready for it to be more intense, considering this is both of our first times. The thrusting of me and my buldge still feeling around, of course giving me pleasure but giving Dave immense pleasure. Were just starting.

I slowly build up the pace of my thrusting, trying to make it perfect for both me and him. I moaned in his ear and he moaned in mine. I get to a little above medium pace and try my best to actually make out understandable words that aren't just moans and whisper a second question in his ear.

"You like that?"

I ask for reassurance. "Agh~ y-yeah, keep going please~" he answerd, also barely being able to say something that doesn't sound like utter gibrish.

I thrust faster, the sound of wet slapping being pratically drowned p
out by me and Daves moans.
I keep going at it for a few minutes, it getting better every fucking thrust and stop when but me and Dave climax.

"Do you wanna' keep going?" I ask.

"Yeah." He answerd. That was the answer I was hoping for.
I let my buldge feel around a little more before I take it out.

I pick up his thighs and put them on my shoulders before looking at his (still) hard member and then looking back up at him and smileing. I jerked him of faster than before and teased the tip with my tounge dancieng in little circles.

I kept jerking him off while I sucked on the sides and then onto his (insert nickname for balls idk 🧍‍♂️) and the sucking on his g spot gently before going back up to his tip.

I licked it once more before putting my mouth on it and sucking the top whilst my toung moved up and down. Dave kept letting out little moans, and progressively getting louder.
I started sucking more gently and useing more tounge whilst thrusting my head on his member, going further into my mouth and then eventually in my throat.

I opened my mouth completely and then started pratically making his member fuck my throat. I keep going, choking a little more the faster I go until I feel his white sticky liquids fill my throat and mouth.

I giggle, taking his thighs off my shoulders; him moaning and his legs gently shaking without control.

I jerk him more to get all the liquid from that round out. I spread it on his member more before I got on it, letting out a gentle whineish moan from my mouth. It's so fucking hard. I thrust myself on to it gently. I kept letting out little moans while I tried to go faster without getting too tired. "Enmph~ gog this is tireing-" I said as I kept thrusting myself onto his member.

He eventually pushed me over onto my back, me still being on his member and started thrusting at a fast pace. I let out a loud moan "Ahh fuck~~" before I coverd my mouth so I don't embarrass myself. He grabed my hands, our fingers interlockeing and pinning me. Gog it feels so fucking good.
His member thrusting in and out, more natural loob being made everyother thrust until he was soft.

He had left my legs shaking as I had left his shaking.
I got on my knees and pulled his head closer to my buldge as a gesture to suck it. And as I requested, he did.

I could feel my buldge moving around in his throat as he willingly kept thrusing his mouth on it, not caring how much it was chokeing it. We were both loving it.

He finnished once my buldge stopped moving and our viscous liquids were literally everywhere.

We both knew it was time to stop.

~Daves POV~
He takes of his pants to show his alien member moving everywhere, proveing to me he was excited for this. I don't blame him at all.

He put it inside me. Holy shit.
I can feel it moving around inside me. God it feels good already and he hadn't even thrusted it into me yet.
He started to slowly thrust it into me, the feeling of thrusting and it fucking moving HOLY SHIT!-  I attempted to compress my loud moans and probably failing, but I don't really care at this moment. It feels amazing.

He thrusts faster as I struggle to keep my legs open and from shaking. It just keeps getting better. He moans in my ear before asking me,

"You like that?"

Fuck yeah I do. Now let's if I can simply get words out.
"Agh~ Y-yeah please keep going~" Good enough. 

He had start going faster than ever before this, causeing me more pleasure and drowning out the rest of the world.
We both eventually climax.

"Do you wanna' keep going?" He asked, "Yeah" I responded. He looked pleased with my answer.

He picked up my thighs and pirched them on his shoulder and then started teaseing the tip of my member, the side, the bottom. Holy shit. He went back to the top and started giveing me blow job that evolved into deep throating. Him choking on it was so hot. He seemed to not care at all. He stopped once I had c4me in his throat.

He he took my thighs off his shoulders. He jerked the last bit of liquid out of me. (For now atleast)

He spread it on my member before sitting on it and beggining to ride it slowly. He let out cute moans with every thrust.

He kept going for a few minutes before exclaiming: "Enmph~ this is tireing-" I grabbed his waist, keeping my member inside him and positioning him onto his back. I immediately started thrusting him at a fast pace. I knew he needed it. He moaned "Ahh fuck~~" (only proveing my point) He coverd his mouth in attempt to muffle his moans until i grabbed his hands and pinned him, still thrusting my member into him at a fast pace until I filled him with my liquids.

I took it out of him once i had finnished. He then got on his knees and pulled my head closer to his buldge and I take that as a gesture to sucks it. I unhesitently put it in my mouth and it made it's way down my throat. I could feel it feeling around inside my mouth and throat as I thrusted my head onto it, not caring how much i'm chokeing. I just wanna' give him as much pleasure as he gave me.

I forced and let the buldge choke me until I knew I had sucked Karkat dry and he was soft.

Once that happend we stopped. It felt like a good time to stop.