Mating season :0

I woke up to Leo softly caressing my skin. "L-Leo" He smirked he came really close to my ear and whispered "You know Carli, mating season has started" My eyes widened. He laid me on my bed and began to remove my pj top. I wasn't wearing a bra so he didn't need to take that off. He began to suck at my nipples giving them both the same treatment. He planted kisses all the way down my stomach and slid off my shorts and panties. He shoved his hard shaft into me. I moaned and he smirked. He turned into a complete different person. He continued doing this until I came all Over his hard shaft and moaned. "Ahh Fuck" He moaned as he came into me. We were both breathless. "Damn" Leo said.

Leo's Pov
"Damn" I said. This was my first time, and it was amazing. How did me, a turtle manage to get with her, a beautiful amazing girl. I guess I owe it all to master splinter seeing as he's the one who took her in. I really do love her, and I have done since forever. She's so beautiful and she's so kind and nice. She's always looking out for the team trying to make us safe. She is a awesome member of it, and she really helps me lead the time. I bet everybody would be jealous if people actually knew us. Also she's an amazing fighter and she's so cool I just love her so much.