⁰ ⁰ ¹

࣪˖ ⌕ ⋆ ࣪. . '

      Long digits curled around the leather coating of your steering wheel. With each squeeze came a slight creak elicited by the tension that was brought upon it. Your tension. A nerve wracking intensity that only augmented quicker by the second , each thought in your head adding to the static that blazed across your nerves.

       Coming back ... it certainly wasn't the brightest idea. But certain reasons were persuasive enough to lure you back into this dull state. A perfect word to describe it would be gloomy. That's what anyone ever said about it when asked. This part of Paradis was the darkest , not only because of the appearance but due to the people that came along with it. An identical copy to Forks , Washington and whilst the aesthetics were beautiful , it's true nature certainly was not.  Not because it contained any vampires of any sort , werewolves , half breeds .. or at least that's what you knew of , but because the darkness that surrounded this town had a way of corrupting the hearts of its people. Quick. Fast. Bloody.

       You were lucky to get out when you could , earning yourself an opportunity in Marley where things were the complete opposite. Brighter. Happier. Richer. A city of lights and life. Not the dead streets that were clogged up with fog and the stained scent of petrichor that never really went away.
You make sure to take a good amount of that very scent into your body. You had missed it for your year of absence and had almost forgotten what Paradis had smelled like. Thankfully , it was the natural remedy to your anxiousness , calming the eruption of nerves in your stomach and soothing the rush of blood in your limbs.

"Your destination is on the right."

      Breaking your gaze with the lit up screen , your eyes narrow towards the scene in front of you. Piles of junk ... no. Hills , to be exact , towering over the crowd of people that littered the few spaces between each mountain of chaos. According to your old best friend , Sasha Braus , junkyard parties had been the talk of the year as of recently. They were the perfect escape from the pounding possessiveness created by the boomers of Paradis , to do absolutely whatever the fuck.

       You slam the door of your car , waiting for the familiar chirp that announces it's safety and security before bringing your eyes back towards the screen , thumbs texting away in search of your friends.

「 𝗚𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗡 」

i'm here. where r u?

OMGKSIF !!!
UR HERE !
i'M COMING IM VOMING
ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃᵗ ¹⁰ ⁴²

Judging Sasha and her awful ability to lock her attention span on a certain goal for too long , you figure you'll be waiting a while. Fingers sink into the heave of your hair , ruffling up your locks in the mirror of your side mirror and contemplating whether it would be best to tuck a few strands behind your ear , or keep it fluffed. The decision rolls back and forth in your mind , a distraction from the anxiety that had returned to your body and set it ablaze.

A loud squeal sets off in your ear. Quite a familiar one too. "OH MY GOD." Sasha screeches , but you hadn't expected the fall of a sudden weight clashing against your body , pushing you off the balance of your feed. Long arms snake around you , threatening to squeeze the life out of you with each clutch. "You're here !!"

But you can't help but laugh , flushed cheeks from the winter's wrath perking upwards at the stretch of your mouth.

"You look amazing ~" Sasha sing-songed , her voice rich with the energy that radiated infectiously to those around her.