• Introduction •

•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉

Hello, my fellow undead friends!

Wait, that's rude of me to assume your status of existence. But aren't we all zombie after all?

If you get infected, then absolutely.

Anyways, welcome to my first ONC story! I thought I missed it this year, but then I realised it was a different yearly contest I missed instead.

But before we head into the story, let me all warn you. So, the following triggering things will be contained in this story is:

Violence, blood, gore (yes, bring on the gore!), homophobia (just a tiny bit), zombie cruelty, human cruelty, and of course, death.

Lots of death.

This story is going to suck big time, just to give all a heads up.

Well, not to the point of sucky writing and poor punctuation. Just more the plotline.

I'm probably going to ruin this stories potential.

No big deal though.

I am purposely going to do that. You know, chill off for a bit? Plus I need lots of story planning to make a good enough and educated story. I only planned this in five days, I think.

My. Best. Record. Ever.

I am trying to rid of the toxic mindset I have towards my writing. Too aware, I believe.

I don't really mind if I win or not. I'm only in it for the word count.

If I complete this, I would have written more than I have ever done with a story. And I really need to get in the habit of writing more.

But besides all that, enjoy!

I appreciate you all stopping by, despite all the stories out there that are better. Thankyou!

Hope you all have a great day/night ahead.

If it's night, then goodnight!

Don't let the zombies bite.

◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉•◉