6

"For the last time Ranboo, I don't know the melting point of a child. Stop asking me!" Tommy exclaimed as the two walked from the science block to the bench they usually sat at for lunch. Tubbo was at the bench already, waiting for them.

"It's a simple question," Ranboo said, digging himself further into a hole that started the second Ranboo asked if spilling hydrochloric acid on people was as serious as people made it out to seem. Though, Ranboo did turn down Tommy's offer for him to test it out on him.

"Let's ask Tubbo."

Tommy repeated the question and Tubbo put down his sandwich.

"I don't know about a child but the melting point of human skin is a hundred and sixty-two degrees."

Both Tommy and Ranboo shared a look before staring back at Tubbo.

"How do you know that?"

Tubbo took a bite of his sandwich, a small grin on his face.

"I've never been scared of anyone shorter than me before," Tommy whispered to Ranboo.

"Everyone is shorter than me."

"Shut the fuck up. You have stilts in your shoes."

"That doesn't make sense—"

"Our science class alliance is over, I hate you again." Tommy picked up the crushed ball of tinfoil in front of Tubbo and threw it at Ranboo.

"Thank God, it's back to normal," Ranboo said, laughing as Tommy flipped him off.

Before Tommy could continue to display his hatred for the tall American, someone texted him.

Anime Man:

Technoblade: Wilbur's having a bad day; he won't be able to drop you home after school.

Tommy: [message deleted] is Wilbur ok?

Technoblade: I can pick you up if you want.

Tommy: no, it's fine. I'll walk home.

Technoblade: Alright. Be careful around Wilbur when you get home.

Tommy frowned at the last message. He remembered Tubbo telling him that Wilbur resat year thirteen because of home issues during his GCSEs and first year of sixth form. He thought this house didn't have any prominent red flags but maybe they did. He put his phone back into his blazer pocket.

"What are you two doing after school?" Tommy asked, interrupting their debate over the rankings of the flavours of Starbursts.

"Illegal substances," Tubbo said, unwrapping one of the Starbursts.

"Ignore what he just said," Ranboo added.

"How the fuck could I ignore that?"

Ranboo shrugged. "I'm going to Tubbo's house, with or without his consent, if you want to come as well."

"When are you not in my house?" Tubbo said, rolling his eyes at Ranboo's silence. "But yeah, you can come round. We just play video games and random shit."

"We occasionally watch the Office."

"UK or American version?" Tommy asked.

"American."

"You disgust me."

"I'm sorry that I have taste." Ranboo ducked to avoid another ball of tinfoil Tommy threw.