Character info

Adam
First off, I think he's the youngest of the boys(16) but the second youngest of the group, he (of course) is gay with a large passion for video games as well as martial arts, which he has acquired multiple minor injuries (which makes Reeve and Mira worry about him which he hates).

Since joining hollow life he has had trouble with night terrors since their first days there and often sneaks to Reeve's house to play video games and he often calls Mira to hang out with them, as they did back before the argument.

Due to his night terrors, he often finds more comfort in his childhood memories, so he will normally suggest watching cartoons and superhero movies.

His main clothing style is baggy clothes but he wouldn't complain to be in anything more hugging, he would probably shy away slightly but only if he feels like he's being looked at too much.

Mira
Now our aquatic female friend is the oldest of the girls (18)and the middle of the friend group, she identifies as biromantic, they use mixed pronouns, she/them but doesn't mind being referred to as male pronouns on the odd occasion, she dabbles in sowing and spray-painting, she's made multiple gifts for both Adam and Reeve since they were young

She is very rarely at home at night, mainly at Reeve's but when she does they are chatting with Adam till midnight mean her phone is often taken off of her on school nights.

They love watching cartoons with Adam and Kia but does prefer watching rom-coms Vanessa or horrors with Reeve.

Her main style is street, she always has something colourful on her and loves going to vid con and often cosplays colourful characters made in her imagination, they also don't care if she's judged she'll just leave when mid-argument.

Kia
He's the middle of both the boys and second oldest group(19; late December ) he's pansexual with a preference for females or female-identifying people, you can often find him coding and tutoring Adam in maths and business development.

He stays home a lot but wouldn't turn down midnight to meet up with his friends.

He very rarely watches anything other than sci-fi conspiracy or cartoons but when he watches comedies you won't see him for a few weeks and when you do he's always cracking jokes.

His main style is rather tacky, he likes to show off his powers without letting him see them, his clothes are embroidered with flames of different colours.

Vanessa
she's the youngest of both the girls and the group(16), she's currently questioning her gender and sexuality, she likes to study French and German, tho Adam has been teaching her Latin.

Vanessa only goes out when Reeve and Adam are free, but if Kia or Mira offer to go out with her, she'll get mildly nervous but she wouldn't say no.

She loves rom-com and will always invite Reeve and Mira to watch one with her, and if anyone needs relationship advice she's your person.

She loves to wear different animal prints (fake ones), wears cargo with feathers embroidered around her hips, knees and ankles.

Reeve
He's the oldest of both the boys and group(19: early December), he's bisexual and has multiple ex-lovers, Mira and Adam know most of them.

Reeve sleeps very little at the moment due to the pain in his leg, he's on temporary sleeping meds due to this but he won't take them till Adam tell him if he's coming or not, and if he is he'll wait for Adam to fall asleep first.

He loves horror movies and laughs when Adam tries to watch them but just ends up hiding into his arm till the end of the movie but he'll sometimes stop it midway through or after the movie and lets Adam watch cartoons till he falls asleep.

He wears tighter shirts and a mixture of shorts, ripped jeans and cargo, prefers to dress cosy when he's with people he trusts.

Side facts

• Reeve, Adam and Mira when they hang out all of them swap hoodies (Adam gets reeve's, Reeve gets Mira's-she wears an oversized one so it fits- Mira gets Adam's)