2

Everyone looked at Kia listening to what he had to say," right first is everyone 16 or older?" the whole group nodded," right so im going first and I choose," he gooses silent for a few seconds pointing across from him," Adam, truth or dares?"

Adam thought for a few seconds and smiled," dare."

Kia grinned at this," I dare you to... Let all of us style your hair and take photos,"

Adam laughed nervously raising his hand," can I choose who's first and who's last?" Kia gave a sharp nod as Adam told everyone who'd be going first or last; he chose Kia, Vanessa, Mira then Reeve, Reeve was slightly offended he did come first but he didn't show it.

Adam stood up crouching in front of Kia as he messed up his hair, all he did was ruffle it then instantly brought his phone out and took a picture of the mess that he'd made," I thought you said style it not mess it up," Kia laughed as he nudged Adam to Vanessa.

She took a little longer than Kia, laughing as she pushed hair in front of his left eye and took a picture," the emo phase is back," Adam muttered, giggling softly with the group.

He swiftly moved over to Mira who took out a brush and bobbles tying back his hair back.

(Kinda like that)

Finally, he sat next to Reeve, who's taken Mira's brush, and parted it on the side grabbing some small hair tyes the braids the shorted side leaving the other side alone.

Laying back in his seat adam looked around smiling," my turn Vanessa Truth or Dare?"

She barely even thought about it and loudly said," Dare!"

Adam smiled," say hippity hop after every word someone says for the next 3 rounds,"

She rolled her eyes," Reevey, trust or dare, hippity hop!" everyone laughed softly as Reeve tried to keep a straight face.

"Truth," Reeve smiled not trusting Vanessa, she pouted crossing her arms.

"Bitch, fine do you watch 'adult movies? Hippity Hop," Vanessa smiled crossing her arms.

Reeve scoffed at her, "im 19, so yeah," Mira face screwed up slightly laughing nervously, Reeve spoke again," right Mira your turn truth or dare?"

Mira rubbed the back of her head," truth?"

"What was your first impression of me? Back when we first met in elementary,"

Reeve smiled at her as she answered," kind and overprotective, especially of Adam, right I guess Kia truth or dare?"

"I want a spicy dare, so don't hold back," he flung his arms behind his head closing his eyes.

Mira's face was unimpressed," go commando for 24 hours," Kia seemed to jump up slightly looking at Mira in disbelief.

He jumped up climbing up to the top bunk staying up there for a few minutes before climbing back down and sitting on the couch," I hate you right now Mira," they All burst out laughing.

Catch of a life time |reeve X Adam)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara