Help!: Part 2

Maizy's P.O.V.:

I was in the back of the car and my father was driving it. I had been trying not to say anything to him. I couldn't do anything or he would hurt me. He put a vengestone anklet on me to keep my powers from working and took my phone. I had no way of telling anybody where I was. I just have to hope that someone found me.

As far as I could tell we were in the suburbs of Ninjago City. I wasn't sure where we going but by the looks of it we were headed out of town.

I heard the gas light come on and my dad growled and pulled the car into the station.

"Don't move a muscle. I will be right back." He told me.

"But I need to pee Dad." I lied. "I don't think I can hold it anymore."

"We'll find you a bush later."

"A bush?" I laughed. "I'm a lady. I'm not peeing in a bush."

"Fine but make it quick and don't you dare try anything." He said.

"Ok." I nodded.

I ran into the station and made sure my father was distracted at the gas pump. I asked the cashier if I could borrow their cellphone and she said it was ok. Then I went into the bathroom and locked the door. Luckily I memorized Ryder's number in case I needed it. I dialed him up and he answered.

"Hello?" Ryder answered.

"Ryder, it's Maizy." I said.

"Maizy?!" He sounded shocked. "Are you ok? How are you calling me?"

"I don't have time to explain." I said. "My father found me and we're at the gas station on Ninja road."

"Ok I'm about 10 minutes away. Do you think you can stall him for that long?" He asked.

"I don't know if it's a good idea to come alone. My dad will not show you any mercy." I warned.

"Well there's no time to call the rest of the team." He said. "I'll just have to make do. Just keep him busy."

"I'll do my best." I said. "Thank you."

"Stay safe." He said.

I hung up and heard someone knocking on the door.

"Maizy hurry up. We gotta go!" My father yelled.

"Sorry dad, I got motion sick from being in the car so long." I made it sound like I was throwing up. "Just give me a few minutes to clean up."

"Fine but just a few more minutes."

I knew if he found me with that cashier's phone, he would have a cow. I had to find a way to buy some more time until Ryder gets here.

Zach's P.O.V.:

I was in the waiting room of the hospital waiting on Tammy and Skylor. The doctors said that with medication and rest they were both going to be ok, but I couldn't stop thinking about where Maizy was. I haven't heard anything from Lloyd or Kira and the police hadn't had a sighting of the car since the last time. I was starting to lose hope.

An ambulance pulled up outside and paramedics wheeled in two patients. I recognized them and they were Lloyd and Kira. Ashley was with them but Ryder wasn't.

"Guys? What happened?" I ran up to them.

"We almost got him but he ran us off the road." Lloyd coughed.

"Dad don't talk. You need to save your strength." His daughter said.

"Ryder is out looking for her." Kira frowned. "I didn't want him to go but he insisted."