⚠︎︎ ➇

[ CHAPTER 08 ~ WORDS: 743]
--------------------

It was a few days later when taehyung woke up in the morning at around 8 am. The second he opened his eyes he could see his morning wood right in front of him. It has been a while since he woke up with one and he would just jerk off but when Jeongguk came to his mind he didn't have to do it. He didn't know where the confidence came from but he called the android's name and after a few seconds he came into sight. "good morning Taehyung, are you alright" Jeongguk asked and stood by the door in his new clothes and slightly curly red hair.

taehyung felt the tingles in his tummy when he looked at him and weirdly enough it made him even hornier. "yeah everything alright but I got a problem" He licked over his lips and looked down at his hard cock in his boxers. Jeongguks eyes immediately followed and he smiled. "do you want some help Taehyungie?" the android slowly walked towards him with that glint in his eyes and taehyung got excited about what was to come.

"that would be nice" he replied and held eye contact with the android coming towards him and crawling towards him between his legs. Jeongguk looked at him with hooded eyes and slowly run his hand along the human's tights, feeling him relax at his touch. His doe eyes left taehyung breathless, how could someone with so innocent eyes be so seductive. jeonnguk slowly run his hand along the soft flesh of his tights and touch the hem of his boxershorts and when their eyes met, he slowly pulled down his boxershort.

Taehyung bites his lip when his dick slapped against his stomach, hard and leaking. Jeongguks wrapped his hand around the length and started stroking it slowly while maintaining eye contact. A low moan escaped the human's mouth and his dick began twitching in the androids hand. He loved the feeling of the android's soft hand and the feeling It gave him, he could get used to it. Only if he had the confidence to just grab the android and fuck him till he's sore and his hole was full of his cum. That's what he was for...right?

Taehyung got ripped out of his thoughts when Jeongguk fastened his pace and stroked him faster. "mh what are you thinking about? what made your dick twitch like that, did you think about me" jeongguk had a little smirk on his face and taehyung could only nod at him and that was enough for the android to jerk him off faster, massaging his balls with his other hand and used his thumb to focus on the tip. a loud moan escaped taehyung and he bit his lips while trying not to cum just yet, the pleasure was too much but the feeling was incredible. Jeongguks eyes showed something dark and if he wasn't totally out of his mind, was that a look of desire and lust on his eyes?

The feeling and the thought of the possibility of the androíd feeling something, he grabbed jeongguk by the nape and locked their lips in a heated kiss, without stopping he kissed him back and applied more pressure on his dick and felt his dick twitch and he knew he was about to cum. He moaned and broke the kiss for a second."I'm gonna cum" he whispered against his lips and Jeongguk kissed his cheek down to his neck and started licking and sucking and massaging his balls more.

With a few more strokes Taehyungs whole body twitched slightly and he came with a loud "fuck" all over Jeongguks hand. While trying to come down from his high, jeongguk smiled and started licking the cum off his hand while looking at him. Taehyung groaned at that and hoped he would not get hard again.

"You're unbelievable, thank you" He looked at him with a shy smile and the android returned it while inching closer to him. They met in a soft kiss by pulling Jeongguk on his lap and wrapping his hands around his tiny waist. They looked at each other with shy glances, forgetting the fact that taehyung was not wearing any underwear but that wasn't imported. At that moment it felt different, something felt different. He didn't know what it was but he knew it at that moment.

Everything was about to change.

-----------

Hey guys I'm really sorry for taking so long again. I still hope you enjoyed the chapter. I try to update soon
I love you guys ♡