a stupid idea

POV 3rd person 

Alex and Sheila were suddenly and unexpectedly standing in the marketplace just out of the dreadfort within the walls of the frostbourne city. "Umm, where are we?" Alex asked confused. 

Sheila looked around closely, "The dreadfort? what should be impossible," she said. then the penny dropped. "We must be in an alternate universe, remember what Nina said," Sheila said. 

Alex looked about, "Ohh, yeah that would make sense," Alex said. "So should we find Ember and the others? they have to be here somewhere," he suggested. 

Sheila shook her head, "No, they defiantly brought us here for a reason and probably not a go...." Sheila was cut short when someone started to yell.

"Come on put your back into it people!" Hilda yelled lifting a bag of stone bricks, placing them next to the gap in the wall, "Ser Patrick wants this wall finished by the week," she added. 

"So this place has been attacked? that's interesting to know" Sheila said. 

Daryll walked over, carrying some drinks. he handed them to Lyria, who handed them to guards fixing the wall, "Here, I got as many as I could. how goes the repair?" he asked. 

Alex smiled, "I've got an idea," and before Sheila could stop him Alex wandered over to Daryll, who was still chatting with Lyria.

"So, Charlie thinks these guys are from another..." Dayll stopped when Alex patted him on the back. 

"Hello...." Alex was cut short when Daryll spun around twisting his arm and pinning him to the wall. "Ouch," Alex said. several guards raised their weapons. 

"And who the Nether are you to just come up and touch me?" Daryll asked, pinning him to the wall, "You don't just do that," Daryll pushed him off the wall, "you two take him to a cell, maybe sometime there will show him not to touch people," 

Sheila sighed following the guards now carrying Alex, he tried to pull away from the guards who whacked him around the head to knock him out. Sheila felt a ping of anger at this, as she followed. the guards took him into the dreadfort. as she went to follow the second set of guards stop her.

"Sorry ma'am but you aren't authorised to enter," the guards said crossing their spears in front of the door. 

'just great how too geet in?' 

the gates to the city opened and 2 Kyles walked in, "I never thought I would see this place so intact, well mostly intact," Emo Kyle said. 

Nether Kyle shrugged, "the red legion done a real number here, come on, we can wait for the others inside," he said, walking towards the dreadfort.

"AHH, NERTHERKIN WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Someone called. 

"Come down, that one's on our side, remember," Hilda yelled back, walking over to us, "Kyle, you're back, we were told you were injured," She said. she looked to Emo Kyle, "I don't think we've met, I'm Hilda," 

"Kyle," he said.

"Huh two of you with the same name, what are the odds of that?" Hilda asked. 

"Painful low," Emo Kyle said, Hilda laughed unsure how to respond.

Nether Kyle smiled, "So Hilda I take it Charlie and the rest are back?" Kyle asked. 

"Kinda, Rain, Stella, Crystal, along with the newcomers returned, Charlie and the young Meeps were separated from the group," Both Kyle's faces dropped.

"What!" they both yelled.

"Do not worry we have heard from them, they are fine," Hilda added. 

Nether Kyle let out a sigh of reflies, 'Charlie will keep them...okay Meeps will probably keep Charlie safe,' he thought