Gwendolyn

POV Unknown

Falling always falling, darkness, that last I thing remember, Frostbourne battling the Nether princess, then getting stabbed by that infuriating nether king, Kyle, then I wasn't sure, I'm watching my life, falling throw the century like...like rain into the water of an ocean, I remember the day it all started in the end spire. something was different in my mind like a dark shadow has left my mind, I can see things more clearly, maybe my memories are more trustworthy now.

I was walking through the end spire, Vordus had just given me one of those speeches about power and we all have our places and how I had done well by starting that coven on the overworld, the witches coven will be powerful and train the greatest of witches in the overworld in time, I will return to help them teach them it would not be hard, and I am certain Lance would be more than happy to help me. 

Ceris had been spending all her time lately training, it would be lying to we haven't grown apart over the years, but our lives have gone in such distant direction, she was Matriarch of the end now, after mother's death at the hands of the humans, Ceris was of course only my half-sister and a few years older than me, we had the same mother but different fathers, I just wasn't here the day the end was attacked. although only my half-sister we used to be so close, we would do everything together, I remember my first time meeting Lance, and how'd we bullied him. well, that was until we started dating. 

there was one enderkin who all three of us hated, he had red hair more as he belonged in the nether, Mortimer, he was an ass, always thought he was better than us, one time he punched me hard, and Lance and Ceris beat him until he was a beaten to near death. 

So here I was today, dressed in my purple corset, and leggings, walking on my way to see Lance, the first time I had been back here in months and thought it was time we saw each other. "Shh, she can't hear us," Ceris said. 

"I know, what are the chances she'll walk in now," Lance said.  What were the two talking about? I walked around into the common area, to find them making out, I froze, tears swelling in my eyes, "Oh look like the chances were high," Lance said seeing me.

I turned and I run back towards my room, I slammed the door shut, behind me, I was crying for hours when someone knocked at my door, "Gwen? What happened you never turned up to our...." Lance said pushing the door open.

I looked up at him in anger, "HOW DARE YOU!" I growled at him, "I SAW YOU TWO, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE ME!" I yelled, Lance flinched back in fear. 

"What are you talking about?" Lance asked, confused. 

"SO YOU'RE GOING TO LIE ABOUT IT TO MY FACE NOW!" It was like something was manipulating me, I was so angry, just pure rage and anger. I summoned up my arcane blades. and lunched them at Lance. 

Lance teleported out of the way, he continued to dodge and run from my attacks until he was over the fountain that lead to the overworld. "Gwendolyn stop, please stop," Lance said. 

I launched an Arcane sword forward, it stabbed into his leg and he let out a scream of pain. then a searing pain, I looked down, Ceris's energy blade sticking through my chest, I stumbled forward, and fell through the portal, "GWENDOLYN!" Lance called. 

I survived, of course, I spent 100s of years travelling the overworld, learning new spells, even a few that ended up in the forbidden spellbook, although Lance working with the defender of the truth, and one spell, that might come in hardy one day, it would allow me to restore the mind of the someone corrupted, I should have used it on myself. 

it was around then the dreams had started, the nightmares, the Entity began to appear in my dreams promises of power, seeping into my mind each night, more and more, then one night he told me, "Kill these three, a man named Sun, a Women name Nebula, and they baby daughter, Stella, do this Gwendolyn, and you will be allowed into the red legion as one of my top generals," the Entity said.