(2)The friendship starts? (Yes I decided to finish my cringe story 😶)

Karl: "Mhm!"

Quackity let out a small smile as Karl grabbed a piece of paper and a pen out of his pocket. Quackity watched Karl write down something. Karl handed a small piece of paper containing his number with a sweet smile on his face as Quackity took the paper eager to finally have a friend.

Quackity: "Wanna see something cool?"

Karl nods and follows Quackity off the building as they walk to another place.

Quackity knew his family was ok with him going out. He does it almost every day.

Karl's family however was probably worried. He rarely goes out but his family let's him.

Quackity: "Wait so like you can understand me just not reply to me?"

Karl nods his head.

Quackity: "That's kind of.." Quackity pauses,"Cool!"

They continue walking as they walk past a playground.

Quackity: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Karl shakes his head.

Quackity drags Karl to the playground and threw Karl on top of the monkey bars.

Karl grabbed on to the monkey bars like his life depended on it as Quackity let out a laugh.

Quackity pulled Karl down and they continued walking to the place Quackity was showing Karl.

Karl noticed the surroundings. He used to go to the woods. Why would Quackity show Karl a forest? They walked in the forest as Karl looks confused. Quackity shows Karl a beautiful part of the forest..

Tbh. .