Chapter 5

I quickly pushed open the door to the Frye house, I was not happy today. Like at all. I quickly made my way to the kitchen where I saw a strange girl raiding the fridge, her skin, like mine, was unearthly pale, though hers had some grey tinge to it. She had dark grey hair that came a few inches past her shoulders and she was crouched in front of a open fridge.

I quickly approached the girl tapping the her shoulder. "Excuse me?" She suddenly leapt up turning to face me.

"Oh, you're Katharina." She said. Now that I got a good look at her face she was also very pretty. Not like model, magazine pretty, but that kind of natural beauty you'd think Elves would have.

I smiled and nodded. "And you are?" I ask as Issac turned the corner, before slowly backing out.

The girl smiles extending her hand. "I'm Hanna." She stated, I nodded. normally I didn't like most people but she seemed alright. "Jordans Friend." She continued.

I gave another nod of approval before Jordan walked back in smiling. "So you've met Hanna.". I nodded slightly. Eh, new people, I wasn't exactly scared of them, but they did make me slightly nervous.

I looked towards Jordan offering a smile. "I have, and she seems lovely and everything, but I got to go do something. Writing! Yay! I've literally been here one day and the English teacher assigned me a huge project.

So I quickly, and quite gracefully compared to my normal clumsiness, ran up the stares. Ducking into my room before any attention would be called to me.

I flopped on the bed lazily, opening up my laptop to stare at it. About 15 minutes later, my page was still blank, and the writers section of my brain, still blocked.

I huffed slamming my laptop shut an tossing it to the side, I'd work on it later, for now, gaming. I eagerly reached over to my controller before hearing a high pitched voice and the slam of a door, I whined, good lord, more people.

I trotted down the stairs, banging my hip against the rail on the last step. I hissed and swore loudly, my hand clutching at the hip, which felt like it had been hot, I limped towards the living room to see a girl with blue and black hair sprawled across the couch, she was also really pretty, not exactly in the same way as Hanna was, but still very pretty. "Hello?" I whispered lowly, peeking down at her. She bounced up smiling at him, Jesus how many friends did these people have? "Sup? I'm Andi the Dolik." This made me laugh, another Doctor Who fan.

I would now forward slightly, waving my hand in a fancy manner. "And I am Katharina the Dolik, a pleasure." At that point she began impersonating a Dolik."too meet you." I giggled. I really felt like me and this girl would be friends. Probably just friends so i could steal those jeans, but still good friends. Those jeans were really cute too, one leg was black as night and the other had the Tardas, even if I wasn't that big of a Doctor who nerd, it was adorable.

Hanna ran into the room leaping over the side of the couch to sit next to Andi,"The Marathon was about to start, where the hell is Caitlin?" Hanna questioned. Andi would give a simple shrug of her shoulders.

Suddenly all the Fryes were in the room too, sprawled across the floor and the chairs, and some on the couch, I attempted to stifle a laugh before slipping out, I would make supper while the discussed where this Caitlin character was.