Chapter 6

Making supper is so much fun, not,. Caitlin had shown up, she was actually rather tan compared to the rest of the house, especially me and Hanna. She too was pretty, though it was weird to see someone tan around the house. I mean like, Jordan has his moments when he could be considered decently tan, but Catilin, she was different, well compared to us at least. I saw Isaac approaching and giggled lightly to myself- Naive fool. I took a fettuccine noodle out of the pot and flung it at him. After such clapping my hands together like a retarded seal, no real laugh coming out. 

It suck to his forehead, meaning it was ready, I reached forward to turn off the burner, just in time to turn and see Issac turn and run at me I yelped ever so slightly, dashing over the counter and into the living room, racing for the front door.  I barely made it out the front door when I smacked straight into some random guys chest. I grinned, "So yo stalker fan guy, wanna hide me?" but i suppose it was no use, as Issac had already caught up with my mad karate ninja skills. 

I bet I'd make a super duper ninja assassin. 

The boy was stronger the he let on to be, he had his arms around my waist and was trying to pull me away from he mega creepy talker dude. It was only then, did my awesomeness realized that Cierra was with him. I began cat calling as Issac dragged me from the room.  Might add I was clawing at the door frame. 

He finally hauled me over his shoulder, I could see the living room from here. Hey look it's Hanna, I gave her a wave, before Isaac hauled me up the stairs. I thought for a moment before beginning "LEEET IT GO!" There was a instantaneous reaction from downstairs. n which I desperately attempted to crawl t. My people, they needed me. 

I desperately reached for the stairs, 'Give them back their queen you monster.'  thought to myself, quickly before my dreams were crushed. By a hell demon latching onto my foot and dragging me away. " You Milkshake monster of a man! Put me down you bleary hobo." I screamed, I could almost hear my people totally abandoning me. Filthy traitors they were! They all were. Trust no one, be a sneaky ninja queen. 

They shall all pay for this. I whimpered as Isaac continued pulling me along, pretending I had sprung something, and he believed it! How incredibly gullible he was. I sprang majestically from his grasp to face plant. Though I believe I corrected myself quite swiftly as I was  off again, sprintng down the stairs, into the living room, over the couch, annd right into the laps of Cierra, stalker guy and Hanna, I flicked my chin slightly. 'Sup?"

AN

Alright my darlings, put down the heavy objects and tomatoes, no need o stalk me furtherer! I am here! and no dead yet! Appreciate me I haven't slept in like to days!

Anyway  missed you guys and thanks for you support and lovies and things, and please no hunting me down because it's short.