Protect

Watching the battle between the human captain and that scum Schicksal, it left me priceless..... Human fighting Human?

The captain is in pinch! I'm hyper inflating..... for no reason! For the first time.... I can't get over with the human captain's pinch.....

"Sirin! Your captain is in disadvantage, you better help him! Hahaha, prove that you have determination to protect your captain!" That human scum mocks me.... Enraging as hell.....

"Don't listen to him, Sirin! He wants you to rage! Please don't do it!" And the captain asks me to stay still..... Why?!

Gritted over my frustration of saving the human captain! I yelled in my mind!

But after looking at his disadvantage for so long..... Everything around me become dark....

Must protect captain..... Must protect Captain.... Must protect captain.....

Clenched my fist, over that unforgiving scum who keeps battering my human!

"Stop..... Stop..... Stop!!!!!" I shouted to them, and I ran towards them.

I summoned my void hole, countless.... Bombarding at that scum! Everything around him exploded..... deals some damage to him!

"Die!!! Die!!!! Die!!!! You scum insect!" I blinded with hatred and revenge. All I see is that scum Schicksal insect that I want step on it!

"There goes the Void! Hahaha!"

I don't care, all I want is to protect my human from that insect.

Therefore, I summoned my Honkai pets.... horde incoming!

"Too easy!" That scum insect just slice my pets without complains! Unforgivable!

Damn it! I can't access all of my Herrschers power, but my Void's power. No matter, this is more than enough.

I lifted him up using my telekinetic power, and smash him up and down. Discard that armor, which is cheating!

"Not bad, my test subject! Can I have some more?!" Smashed him down again, after that insect mock me!

"I'm going to blow you to my Black Hole!" I had enough, I summoned my circle void behind him, ready to get sucked!

"Beautiful! Beautiful! Overseer would be so proud to see this beauty! Hahahaha!" That's the last word of that insect, before he got sucked to nothing.

I finally calm myself down.... Exhausted but worth it..... Catching up my breath....

I turned back to the poor human still laying down..... His face shows a priceless expression.

"Sirin....." He only calls my name.

I slowly approach him..... Half of my parts wanted to hug him so bad.... but others said otherwise.... Keep walking slowly till I near him...

When I'm in front of him, he thought that he was going to get kill next.

"I'm sorry, Sirin.... Captain cannot save you from rage...." He poorly speaks his sincere apology to me.

"Human. You have gone through enough just for me. For what? I'm just a Herrscher of The Void." I gave him a proposal why did he always defend me.

"*Sigh*.... I promised myself that no more harm will come after you, after what they did to you.... But I couldn't.... I'm failed to fulfill my promise. But no matter what.... I love you, Sirin."

Love..... Love.... Love....

"Even if I killed millions of innocent humans?" For some reason, I don't feel pressurized of pleading my guilty.....

"And you lost your precious friends of all from them..... It's equal now."

When he said my friends, I feel hitted in my heart. That's right.... Bella, Agatha, Aphora, Galina.... My precious friends.... Equal to millions of human.

This human..... loves me..... for the first time in the entire life..... A human truly understands me....

It's not a slave nor loyalty..... But genuine human feeling about me....

"Human. Let's get out of here."

I crouched beside him, and support his body with my arms.... cradling him.

I then teleported both of us to somewhere peace....

------

We are at this captain's house, and in his room. Captain's is resting on his bed now, his injuries are recovering well. I slowly reached his forehead, and rest my palm on it.... then softly caressing him with my thumb.

...... I.... I feel.... warmth in my heart..... This Human..... is something that I want to protect.....

"You're safe in my hand of the Herrscher, Human." From now on, no more harm will come after us.

Suddenly, I feel my body is severely weak. I almost stumbled and back off a bit....

My legs gave up, and I dropped to the knee. Why is this happening? Was it because my power wasn't fully restored, and what I did just use portion of my life? I need that power back....

I think I need to sleep too.... And I leaned on the wall, sat beside the bed....

Closed my eyes.... Hoping to have a beautiful dream....

Human Captain loves me..... I feel even more peace....