Quality Time (Part 2)

Notes: Indonesian influence in here.
Warning: Full of trash talks.

This was the first time, Sirin had sat inside a car, and it feels comfortable, like she didn't expect to have a time to sitting still like this.

She put her head on her palm acting as a stand, watching the scenery of the field through the window, and gathering thoughts.

Sirin notices 4 small levers, placed by the door handle, and she's curious about it.

"Human, What are these bumps for beside the door handle?"

"It's to adjust your seat positioning. Try pushing it right or left"

After she got the answer she wanted, she pushed down the first lever, and it's for the headrest. Noticed a thing behind her no longer leans against the back of her head.

"Interesting technology...." She proceeded to push the other one, this time it's for the back. Then again to the feet one. And the last is moving the front seater forward, to give more space to straighten the leg.

Captain started the conversation.

"Have you ever ride a car before, Sirin?"

"The fuck kind of question is that? You even know what year was I born?"

"7th June, 1986. Yeah yeah yeah. I shouldn't asked that."

"Stupid retarded human...."

"You know.... this is an opportunity to enjoy our quality time, like, no killing things... No wars... something like that. Just us, exploring places that we missed, hunting culinary, and more..."

"Hmmh. Your thoughts degenerated me, but I'll take that. For you only. But don't think I'll go soft on you, slave." Sirin crossed her legs, in a bossy posture way.

"Speaking about you, I've been thinking about your lifestyle, Sirin."

"Oh have you? Continue then."

"Yeah, people have always try to label you... Like crazy... ruthless..."

"...Killing humanity, Queen, Rulers..." Captain was a bit surprised when Sirin got along with his word of describing her, without any denial reactions.

"Maybe that too... But..."

"But what?"

"Your hometown probably...."

"Belarus, you retarded Human. I know there ain't anything good to supply your rich ass items."

"Right. But how did you end up here?"

"Lived in a poverty place, and then those pathetic, worm, insect Schicksal had demolished everything, and my family. Like, Urgh! I can't wait to get their hands off to me!"

"Well, are they in better place now?"

"Ohh, not at a good place anymore. But, in a very secured safe place one."

"Haha. What about that Goddess one?"

"What about it? She granted me a second chance, and I wanted more."

"But it really fucked your brain up, you know? You might end up in an asylum today, Sirin."

"Whatever a thing that can kill humans, I'll never go on waste. What is this nonsense talk?"

"I'm just saying. Today is really different than last years." Sirin knew he was joking, and she just huffed and crossed her arms.

After sometime of driving, Captain found his favorite food stalls and has been a loyal customer to them.