Fragile

Human.....

I sense the Queen presences behind me, but she sounded..... hoarse. I turned back.....

I was right.....

"Sirin?!" I'm in shock when I saw her in that state.

"I got ambushed by that worm Schicksal.... I thought they're just insects.... But...." Sirin looks down, disappointed.

She's mortally injured, full of slashes and rashes! And she's still standing as if that wound was nothing.

"I'm going to heal that wound! And Sirin, for god sake, you scared the shit out of me!" I shouted to her out of my concern.

"I told you I'm the Queen of Herrscher, so I can self heal these wounds." It's not about that!

"Then we make it quick!" I played along with her words

"Nghh....." She's whining.

-------

I can't fully heal that wound, but at least it's disappearing....

"You don't have to this, Human....." That's the first time I heard Sirin being stubborn....

"As a Captain, I must not let my most exquisite person die. Listen to your Captain." I instructed her to not against my order.

"Exquisite person....?" Sirin is puzzled.

"Right! It's you too!" I replied in excitement.

"........"

At this moment is where she started to breaking up.

She bawled hardly, tears flowing from her golden eyes, then she started to embrace me with all of her power.

"Why?! Why?! Why?! Why did I cry in front of you, Human?!"

"It's okay, Sirin. I know..... I know....." I embraced her back, stroking her soft lavender hair.

Sirin is weeping so badly, that my outfit got soaked even bigger.....

Sirin is dangerous.... But fragile....