22

Matsuno Household.

"it's... It's strangely quiet here for a Saturday." Chifuyu said, pouting a little as he saw the speaker turned off and untouched, and the kitchen being too quiet.

"He must've been so tired after exams." He adds, deciding to take over the job of cleaning while waiting for his boyfriends, Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi to barge in.

Chifuyu looks at the wall clock, and grins. "3... 2..."

"ANIKI!!! GOOD-- morning?" Mikey stops himself from yelling, confused as loud music did not greet him. He looks around, trying to find you anywhere.

"Where's aniki?" He asks, pouting.

"He's still asleep." Chifuyu answered.

"Ah. I forgot that he had his exams." Draken hums.

"This is awkward. It took me a second to adjust because normally Y/N-san would be singing his heart out." Takemichi sweatdropped.

"I know right? It's too quiet for my own liking. I had to double check the date if it's really a Saturday because I woke up to no noise." Chifuyu added.

"Should we wake him up? It's already 11am." Kazutora tilted his head.

.
.
.

Meanwhile, upstairs.

There's our lovely mc, sleeping away with oh so sweet dreams of him riding on a giant version of Peke J and taking over the world, stepping all over the cities and laughing maniacally while raising his sword.

"Mhmn, Go Peke J... Slaughter them all..." You mumbled in your sleep, subconsciously raising a hand like a King would when ordering his knights.

You already had 14 hours of sleep, and your good dreams didn't helped at all because you actually might sleep the whole day.

I mean, yesterday, you went straight to bed as soon as you got home even without eating dinner or showering before bed.

"No peke j we cant kill chiyo, he's gonna be my husband..."

.
.
.

"Yeah we should. He hasn't left his room ever since yesterday night. I think he might actually sleep for two whole days if we don't wake him up." Chifuyu said.

"I'll go wake him up." Sanzu volunteered.

"Woah. Have you been there the whole time? I didn't notice." Baji blinked, looking at the other male.

"... Did you not know I was walking behind you the whole time?" Sanzu blinked, dumbfounded.

"Nope." The black haired male answers.

"I-- okay... Anyways, I'll go bring Y/N down here if I can wake him up." Sanzu said, fleeing towards your room and ignoring Chifuyu's goodlucks to him.

.
.
.

Sanzu knocked on your door twice. "Y/N?? Hey are you awake now??" He asked, and received no answer. "Ne, I'm entering your room." He said, opening the door (which wasn't locked.).

He found you sprawled out on your bed, hair flying in different directions, legs spread out with the blanket tangled over it, and your hand raised in a weird position.

"We have to rescue my Chiyo-kun, Peke J... Destroy the demons..." He heard.

He giggled silently, closing the door and making his way to your bed, sitting down on the edge and carefully shook your body.

"Y/N. Wake up now. It's already 11am." He said, using his free hand to push your hair off and attempted to tidy it out.

"Nooooo... I still have to save Haruchiyoooo..." You sleepily whined, turning away from him.