the deer hunt -karlnap

TW some harassement (kinda?)

------------Sapnap P.O.V.------------

I was walking happily with Karl in the forest, we were searching for prey to hunt.

We were walking in total tranquillity, the sunlight shining through the leaves creating beautiful beams of golden light.

We had been holding hands when I heard something rustling in the undergrowth.

“I’ll check what it is and I’ll come back,” I said, giving Karl a small kiss on the cheek and I walked off.

I stalked silently avoiding bushes and trying to make the least noise possible.

Then a small touff of brown fur caught my eye. Upon inspecting it closer I deduced it to be from a deer.

I took out my bow and arrow, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard Karl’s voice, “Please I have a boyfriend.”

When I heard those words and the underlying anger behind them, I quickly rushed back.

The scene I was greeted by made my blood run cold. Jared, a guy that kept harassing Karl, had pushed the brunette against a tree.

I took out my axe and kicked Jared off the boy. The aforementioned man stumbled, but corrected himself.

“What do you want?” Jared sneered, looking at me.

I relaxed my grip on the axe, my grey eyes were ice cold. Not an emotion, but anger could be seen.

I was standing between Jared and Karl, who was still composing himself.

“F*ck off,” I finally answered.

“Nah, I don’t think I will. I do want to take that beauty from there with me. Then I’ll leave happily,” the man said, pointing at Karl.

Without hesitation, I sweeped his legs from under him, making him fall on his back. And in a second I had my axe at his throat.

“You lay a finger on Karl, or anyone who doesn’t consent to that matter. I will personally make sure you suffer a gruesome death. Now f*ck off, ” I said coldly, taking my axe back and letting the man scramble away.

When the man stumbled away, I sped walked to Karl’s side.

“Are you alright, did he hurt you?” I asked worriedly, slowly placing a hand on the brunette’s shoulder.

“I- yeah I’m fine, thank you,” he said, giving me a warm smile, which I obviously returned immediately.

“I could have taken care of him myself,” he said with a small laugh. I laughed along, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

“I think there’s a deer up north, wanna go and see?” I asked, offering him my hand.

He nodded so we walked together north, in search of the deer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N This one is a bit shorter but I hope you like it :)  Vote and comment? REMEMBER TO DRINK SOME WATER!!