detention II -DNF

CW/TW mention/thoughts of suiside, gay slur

-----3 person P.O.V.-----

“Okay, you aren’t continuing this school day, we are going to my place,” George said, leaving the hug, “I’ll say that you’re sick.”

“Thank you,” Dream said, his voice quite small. And with an equally small smile, George ran to class, to inform the teacher. Meanwhile Dream was sitting alone in the bathroom, waiting for George. Still in a delicate mental state.

Time skip

The short brunette walked the blond into his house, quickly dragging him into the brunette’s room and sat him on the bed. “Do you want to take the hoodie off? It’s really hot here,” George asked, softly, “if you're comfortable I mean.”

“Yeah, um… I think I’ll keep it,” Dream mumbled, pulling his sleeves down awkwardly. The normally over confident boy, had been reduced to an insecure version of himself. It almost made George feel uneasy.

“That’s fine,” the brunette said, with a smile, “and Dream, I hope you know that if your friends don’t accept you for who you are, they aren’t really your friends. And they are idiots.”

“I- yeah, it’s just quite complicated,” the tall blond muttered, playing with his hands, avoiding eye contact.

“And just remember there's always someone out there who cares about you and if you think there isn’t, I will care about you,” George continued on, “I’ll continue bickering about grades and other achievements. Like we always do.”

This made a slight smile appear onto Dream’s face, but it disappeared as he said, “Sometimes it’s just hard to find a reason to continue, you know?”

“Yeah, sometimes it is hard, I’m not gonna pretend I know how it feels, but know there are many reasons to stay,” the honey brown eyed one said, leaning closer to Dream.

“I am just tired sometimes,” the blond said, leaning onto George for some kind of support.

“If you don’t want to stay alive for your sake, stay alive to spite all of them -all of the people who want you to disappear- stay alive to eat ice cream on a hot day, have you ever built a treehouse?” Dream shook his head, “there you go, build one! There are reasons, believe me.”

After George’s little rant, a small smile had made its way onto Dream’s face, the mood in the room was already getting lighter. “Thank you, George,” Dream said sheepishly, looking down.

“Of course,” George said, with a smile, “Oh! And if you rather you can hang out with me and my friends, if you aren’t comfortable with your other friends.”

Time skip

The next week Dream followed George around school, it had taken a while for the brunette’s friends to start liking him. But George had explained it the best he could without giving out too much information about the blond.

“Hey! Dream, if you continue hanging out with those f**s  you’ll turn into one too!” some random brunette snickered, making a few others laugh too.

“OI! You b*tch! What did you say to my friends!?!” the tall and lanky blond -Tommy- asked, stepping up to the aforementioned brunette. Tommy, though younger, towered over the other boy, forcing him to think twice before starting a fight. It had to be mentioned George had some really tall friends.

Time skip

It had now been nearly a month and Dream was back to his obnoxious self also he and George had become close -like really close- friends.

“Hey, we’re all meeting up at Karl’s. Do you wanna come too?” George asked, as the duo was walking down the hallway.

“Am I… invited?” Dream wondered aloud, looking down at the brunette, a smile grazing his lips

“Of course you are!” George exclaimed, pressing his hand over his heart feigning hurt.

Time skip (at Karl’s)

“I’m boooooored,” Tommy whined, from where he was sitting, next to Tubbo and Ranboo. He was draped over dramatically on the couch, his legs on Ranboo and Tubbo.

“Me too,” Sapnap said, just as dramatically, making Karl roll his eyes, “let’s play truth or dare!”

“Yes, good idea Sapnap!” Tommy said, already getting excited and looking around the room, other enthusiastic nods. And so it was, a game of truth or dare was set up.

After a few rounds it was Sapnap’s turn to ask someone, so he turned towards George, “Truth or dare?”

“…Dare,” the brunette answered, sounding a bit unsure, but how bad could it possibly be? Now we all know that is something you never ask, but George was too naive.

A small smirk grew onto Sapnap’s face, looking almost sadistic, “I dare you to… sit on Dream’s lap”

George’s eyes widened in shock, as he heard the dare. This was absurd. But a dare was a dare. Quickly George checked if Dream was okay with it, getting a small nod, he got on the blonds lap.

As the game continued, George couldn’t find a comfortable position and kept squirming on Dream’s lap. After a while, Dream placed his hands on George’s lap pausing his movements.

“George, please stop moving,” Dream whispered into the brunette’s ear. It took George a moment to understand, but he got it the moment something hard touched him.

“Sh*t, I’m sorry,” George mumbled into Dream’s ear, a smile still tugging on his lips.

“Don’t be. But you will have to take care of this,” Dream whispered, placing his head onto George’s shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hi :D

I hope ya'll liked this chapter (well not liked, but anyway)

I hope you all know that there are plenty reasons to stay alive and remember there is absolutely no shame in talking to a professional :)

I love you all <3