Information

Hello Everyone!

This story is dedicated to 1800-snap-a-neck and I hope that it will recieve good feedback from everyone and that it will hopefully be something everyone can enjoy.

I give credit to 1800-snap-a-neck for having the idea for a Petunia story but I beg for everyone to have patience with me as I am busy and I am only human.

To be honest, I have no idea what I am doing, so I would veeeerrrryyyyy much love to recieve some ideas that I could include in this book.

I also encourage readers to look at some other stories 1800-snap-a-neck has made up to this point! Though it is sad enough to say I haven't read any others yet so I won't be of much help to spoiling their plots.😅 I can only say for you to look for yourselves to uncover the mysteries behind those pages.

Also, to clarify, NO video, image, gif, and music of any kind belongs to me unless I give my say. The world of Harry Potter also only belongs to J. K. Rowling, her imagination, her characters, her ideas, and her books and her involvement with the movies. This is just a book of fun, to enjoy, and add ideas in.

I will add source links at the bottom of every page, and even make an entire page solely for the purpose of anyone curious and give credit to those who managed to come up with very interesting ideas.

LETS GOOOOO!!!!