The Gifted: Aftermath

~

After graduating, the gifted students class 15 separated ways. While concealing his identity, Pang went to college as planned. Wave went to a different university. Ohm and Namtarn went to the same college. Pang have seen the twins around his university. Punn took music and arts as his major. Claire became a popular actress. Mon made it to the nationals and Korn went abroad to study and enjoy his new life. (Actually, deserved)

Pang found new friends. Found new interests. Or maybe something more? He was face with a few college problems but he was surprised himself that he was doing well. Maybe he's not that bad when it comes to studying, if he just focus for once.

The audio recording was sent to the internet successfully creating gifteds around Thailand. Some students are grateful, some find their gifts rather a curse, others didn't dare to discover their potential. Another audio recording was made for those who want their gifts taken for good.

A year passed and everything seemed to be fine. Pang and his friends took it as their responsibility to prevent chaos to take place. But until when will the the calm gonna last?

__

few notes:

No hate please, I believe I have put the tags correctly, nice and simple. English is not my first language. Leave peacefully if you don't like. I'm sensitive so don't touch me or I'll bawl. This is gonna be trash so don't expect much.